• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

Hasney

7JRQMdW.gif

Oh shit, the babystopper!

Zach

It's pretty fun. I'll leave it in my Amazon to-buy list or whatevz. I have 700 other gamez to play, though. Not sure if I want to continue with Mafia III...

Anth0ny

It's pretty fun. I'll leave it in my Amazon to-buy list or whatevz. I have 700 other gamez to play, though. Not sure if I want to continue with Mafia III...

That's a lot of kideo games zach. But then again, you were able to watch and grade about 700 fake sports shows with no issue :)

I've been playing mad max on ps4 all day thanks to the sale and for 8 dollars it's pretty damn great. I love the ripoff Arkham fighting system.

Zach

That's a lot of kideo games zach. But then again, you were able to watch and grade about 700 fake sports shows with no issue :)

Thank you for your kind words of encouragement.

I've been playing mad max on ps4 all day thanks to the sale and for 8 dollars it's pretty damn great. I love the ripoff Arkham fighting system.

I had fun with that game. $8.00 is a steal.

Been playing Fire Pro Returns all day. Shibata has an vice grip on the strap.

You getting that new one? Tomorrow?

I'm waiting for the PS4 release myself, but I'll support them.

klonere

Banned
Making strong style wrestlers have 'gruesome fighting' matches is one of my favourite things.

Or non-MMA dudes do MMA matches.

There's a NL video where I think Sin Cara loses because he knocks himself out doing a rollup (which would have been totally pointless given its KO/Submission only)

That Sweden thread still going

Yeah, just took a peek there, not a pretty sight.

GAF is such a haven for micro-aggressors. It is not like other places were fascism, sexism, racism, homophobia and so on are open; but at the micro level this places is full of posters that reproduce those actions at the micro level, so they do not get banned unless they go overboard (and sometimes they even survive doing that).

Top Bottom