• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

Did you give them money for that?! Give it to me straight, Tommy!

The last time I gave the company cash was...I forget month+year because why the fuck would I remember it, I bought December 2 Dismember week it came out on DVD because I had to see how bad it was

Answer: Really

Never paid for Network, never will. And they'll keep giving me 3 month trials I won't use either. It's a nice racket I don't understand

He bumps for everyone because no one in the business sells like Lesnar but it was still a ridiculously short match

It was always going to be short.

And he doesn't bump like he did for everyone... Not even close.

Joe carried 8-% of the match I loved it, I'd have just not had Joe lock in the clutch.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'm probably Joey Samoey's biggest fan here and even I knew he wasn't going to win. As the prophet Verendus siad, you know the build is Lesnar vs Ramen.

This feud propped Joe up because after the fan meet and the Seth feud, Joe was going nowhere and looked completely fucked. I'd say right now he's in a better position than anyone on Raw other than Roman and Braun

what the fuck is going on with mickies wwe.com profile
Mickie_James_pro--54552df4ae764295274c22c21bdba340.png

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Their promos dont match it but they've been booking Roman as an 'edgy face' for a while. It would work if it wasn't for his promos.

and the fact that Braun has a weird babyface innate charisma to him.

I think the way forward is this. Instead of being punished, Roman gets the title shot at SS because Braun is hurt. Then Roman beats Brock. Then Braun comes back and gets a title shot because he beat Roman tonight.

But the LAW guys are saying the rumor they are hearing is Lesnar/Joe/Roman/Strowman at SS, so who knows.

I think the way forward is this. Instead of being punished, Roman gets the title shot at SS because Braun is hurt. Then Roman beats Brock. Then Braun comes back and gets a title shot because he beat Roman tonight.

But the LAW guys are saying the rumor they are hearing is Lesnar/Joe/Roman/Strowman at SS, so who knows.
Hoss fatal four way, everyone killing each other. Give it to me.

Beefy

That match would be dope. I want to see Braun get a belt soon though.

20$

A really solid PPV where none of the matches sucked and many were really good?
The ambrose match sucked but besides that it was great. It's cool to hate wwe all the time.
Out of boredom I decided to put the ambulance match on with Japanese commentary and they sound so much more excited. Japanese commentators are always the best.

Syder

A really solid PPV where none of the matches sucked and many were really good?
Storyline quality is at like a 15 year low point. The matches were fine, good even, but that's not really enough for me. Not only do bad feuds and rehashes of old matches not add to a PPV, they detract from it.

Also, the main match I was looking forward to, Brock v Joe, went exactly as expected, sadly. Like really? Brock and Joe can't go 15 minutes? Does it really hurt Brock for Samoa Joe to give him a match?

Top Bottom