• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

@whoever was hoping in the last thread that the next WrestleCircus show wouldn't be 5 hours long

WrestleCircus Presents: The Squared Ring Circus
July 22nd, 2017 - 6PM CST/7PM EST

Shane Strickland defends the WrestleCircus Ringmaster title vs Sami Callihan
RPG Vice vs Lucha Bros for Big Top Tag titles
Lady of the Ring champ Rachael Ellering vs Sideshow champ Tessa Blanchard (both titles on the line)
MJF defends CZW Wired title vs Lio Rush
Pro Wrestling Revolver Open Invite, with Jordan Len-X, AR Fox, Dezmond Xavier, Dave and Jake Crist, Myron Reed, Jason Cade, Zachary Wentz, and Space Monkey
Sammy Guevara vs Flip Gordon
ACH vs Scorpio Sky with Kevin Condron
John Morrison vs Donovan Dijak
Ethan Page vs Mr 450
Christi Jaynes and Jervis Cottonbelly vs Delilah Doom and Colt Cabana

Congrats, that looks more like minimum 6 hours

I heard Enzo and Cass was a squash.

Neither of these guys are good enough to survive on their own.

Just read the post match thread on Wreddit which was summed up as: Damn Enzo can cut good promos and This helps build Enzo's character

I get it. It's some "story" but jeeez Enzo should really be nothing more than a jobber who can talk. I'm sorry.

I remember my exact reaction when I heard Courage got cancelled:
that thing was still on the air?
Brock%2BLesnar.gif

I can't stress enough how little I care about Omega vs Cody.

The only thing that will bring warmth back to my husk of a heart is the Golden☆Lovers

gordy

Neo Member
Wow what a heel that Stroman is. Leaving under his own power refusing help, surviving a murder attempt.

It's almost like the Austin/Hart double turn except there are no heels or faces anymore because everyone is just a different degree of asshole

Kenobi

It's almost like the Austin/Hart double turn except there are no heels or faces anymore because everyone is just a different degree of asshole

Yeah, but what's the thinking though? Make Roman strong? Turn Storman Face? Turn Roman Face? Huh?

Said it in the GBOF thread, but it bears repeating here:

Joe definitely comes out of this whole ordeal way better than he was going in. He was floundering prior to the Extreme Rules build. Now he is firmly established as one of the top guys.

He got more offense against Brock than anyone not named Goldberg or Roman. Yeah the finish wasn't great, but overall it was a positive.

Top Bottom