• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

Hex

Banned
the kurt thing is a reason

No it is not.
We know that Shelton is coming back.
This has to be connected.
Why this is being ignored and it is easier for people to think it is something to do with Dixie Carter who is still with TNA/GFW it boggles me

No it is not.
Why this is being ignored and it is easier for people to think it is something to do with Dixie Carter who is still with TNA/GFW it boggles me

Because I've noticed wrestling fans now a days cannot ever just let something be. They always have to think of these fantasy booking scenarios and then they get pissed if they don't come true.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Glad that WWE is finally making Cena a heel now.

Fm1EJ8r.gif

Beefy

No it is not.

How will Shelton ruin Kurt?

Beefy

Nobody cares about Team Angle in 2017 without Haas, Haas is absolutely not coming back and is enjoying retirement, and it'd be another
"surprise" with no build that gets no pop

That's my point, thinking Shelton could be part of the Angle story is even worse then thiking Dixie is. At least with Dixie she is on WWE Network recently because of the Kurt thing. They could spin it they had a affair etc. That would make more sense the Shelton randomly turning up

Yo was this a double turn?

That was fucked up.

Lol so Dar turned face and then turned heel by shitting on Alicia Fox and I guess turned Alicia Fox face.

What a bizarre ending

this promo makes no sense given the story has been noam very clearly feeling trapped in the relationship and badly wanting a way out, not like he was making alicia believe he was 100% committed to her

but now this whole time alicia has been the one played?

Top Bottom