• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
They've finally killed this terrible angle.

Maybe Alicia can go back to wrestling again.

5kjCmw1.gif

this promo makes no sense given the story has been noam very clearly feeling trapped in the relationship and badly wanting a way out

but now this whole time alicia has been the one played?

Especially since the match was him valiantly refusing to quit.... a super face move but then what he just turns heel again.

Lol leave it to them to actually fuck up what was until that moment a really well booked moment

gun_haver

i'm not watching right now but i still can't get over this brock v joe program. watching the promo from monday for what i think is the 10th time.

Man you guys fail. Looking back and seeing if any post lil naitch running gif and no one did.

Weak sauce guys. Would of been perfect timing for the use

cena can't tell you where he's been renee because that means admitting that he was off filming that movie in that place he said he would never leave wwe for

I have nothing against Bulgaria but I'll call it Bulge-area.

Oh good part time Cena is insinuating guys here every week are coasting and not giving it their all.

Bwhahaha I'm a part timer for the greater good of the company.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
I swear he said it right the second time

Zach

I'm not going to read the thread. I just popped into the last page and BAM! Beefy was there.

And Beefy knows better.

Zach

If the good people don't go out in the neighborhood how do they know there are good people out there?
I don't know what you're saying. Is Beefy the good people or am I the good people in this analogy?

If Beefy: I am worried that Beefy is overdosing on OT. He talks about it a lot and I think he needs a break. Sometimes you need a break.

If me: I check out "the neighborhood" all the time. Online and in the real woooorld. Oftentimes I engage. Other times I do not. See: my aforementioned Beefy break policy.

I love you.

That's too bad, Ellering has been really good lately.

I think this is a good thing. The tournament needs more talent, and I think it's a got a very solid group now. Nixon not being in hurts, but they've got a great top of the field. Everything from the quarterfinals on should be good to great.

Plus afterwards if they are all signed, most of them would go to NXT or the potential women's Network show anyways. Doubt any of them are going into Vince's hands.

Top Bottom