• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

somedevil

So true:

2017-07-12-kurts-secret.jpg

Zach

rip rogers is a really entertaining jobber that is booked well enough that you dont realize hes a jobber. a proto disco inferno

..........dive

Oh my gah. I think he was in a World War 3 or something. Maybe not. Maybe it was Battle Bowl. Who knows? Anyway, I think I was like "this guy rulez, why isn't he on TV more?"

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Almost all my current favorites from each promotion are big boys

NJPW
cbqhh9uueaawsvc_3.jpg

TNA(i dont watch games for windows)
lash_2212012a.jpg

WWE
9f8d20d26esamoajoe.jpg

braun-strowman2.jpg

AJPW
tumblr_ordy1un4us1vao3k0o1_500.jpg

PWG
jeff_cobb____1_by_zerbxo-dabxs2i.png

EVOLVE
2AAyAol7.jpg

BJW
220px-%E5%B2%A1%E6%9E%97%E8%A3%95%E4%BA%8C.JPG

DG
c8f0e582fb9ba4de3b5c5d287f346ebd.jpg

Cw5sYKPUUAAxf8E.jpg

STARDOM/Oz/Ice Ribbon/they all intersect anyways
HanaKimuraPlayboy-5.jpg

tumblr_oreieeEUAC1sac500o1_500.jpg

Hiroyo is a giantess compared to other joshi

Hulu gets away with ads on their paid service since the beginning. If they want revenue I bet wrestling fans would put up with ads just being added to The Network. Add another tier with no ads $12.99. I think they have peaked with how many subscribers they are gonna get for now unless the popularity of Wrestling/WWE goes up with more people(mainstream) rather than milking the same fans.

Hulu gets away with ads because A. it was first and B. it's run by cable networks

Should WWE go with a free add version of the Network? Hell it's probbaly unrealistic to think that. If anything 5 bucks with adds, and 10 without. But they need more moneys and different ways to get it.

And even if it was free, how many more people would sign up?

Twice the amount?

Spotify is kind of getting fucked by the free tier

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
PILLMAN WAS ON THE TOP ROPE AND ROGERS WAS UP SO PILLMAN ACTED LIKE HE WAS GOING TO CROSSBODY AND RIP DUCKED PILLMAN FAKED HIM OUT AND WON WITH A SUNSET FLIP WHEN HE DUCKED

FUCK THATS GOOD

Zach

You're gah dang right that's good, Data West.

And it involves my two favorite elementary maneuvers: the cross body and the sunset flip.

Posted this in the G1 thread:

Ibushi vs Suzuki in the finals. As posted, Ibushi to win it all.

I think Omega vs Okada will end in some sort of fuckery. I'm talking like a 3 minute flash finish with Omega hitting the OWA which sets up a rematch at the end of the year where Omega will win the title.

I think Omega vs Okada will end in some sort of fuckery. I'm talking like a 3 minute flash finish with Omega hitting the OWA which sets up a rematch at the end of the year where Omega will win the title.
That'd be too fucking sweet. But lol at Gedo not putting Okada in the main.

klonere

Banned

Yo, where's the G1 thread? I can't find it.

They could absolutely do another Omega/Okada draw in the G1.

Foggy

I could see Kenny losing his G1 match against Okada if they want to play the long game with those two. It's very unlikely, but I'm open to it.

somedevil

Well the Hardy attorney must be getting acid reflux again because Reby is at it again on twitter but gave this away:

We had agreement terms as of LAST WEEK. Included non-disparagement clause to the tune of 5k every time I tweet something about TNA...

but according to @RealJeffJarrett, there is nothing ? OKAY ! �� Who's up for another run of #FuckThatOwl shirts ? They'll be up by 2mor.

Here response from reading this

Jarrett was asked to clarify his answer on Hardys and confirmed that there's no agreement for The Hardys to acquire the Broken characters.

So if this holds up the Broken characters are coming to WWE.

Mahonay

Banned
Well the Hardy attorney must be getting acid reflux again because Reby is at it again on twitter but gave this away:

Here response from reading this

So if this holds up the Broken characters are coming to WWE.
Lol is your avatar a sketch of Pollock and Wai?

Fox318

I feel like I've seen a ton of shit Alicia Fox matches but I always see a gif of her doing a move fantastically.

Its odd.
"Gaf, I'm on vacation with my gf, but I need to tend to my fake wrestling organization. What do?"

book by the pool

Top Bottom