• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

Speaking of fucking up, hey Bronson, whatever happened to Mary Kate, that red-headed photographer ROH used to use? She got fired for talking to RF Videos folks, right? Did she just fall out of wrestling after that?

Mary? I haven't talked to her in a long time actually. I'm guessing she just fell out of love with everything and bounced. ROH didn't really...fire people..? Until the HDNet stuff hammered things

Scottify

To try to be somewhat relevant to the topic, here are my fave five gimmick matches

1) Hell In A Cell
2) Ladder Match
3) 2 out of 3 falls match
4) Lumberjack match
5) WarGames: The Match Beyond

Zach

You know what's the worst? Last man standing matches.

P.S. Scottify is my boyfriend for actually typing out "WarGames: The Match Beyond."

Sephzilla

A picture of Seph near his holiday home

photo.php
5 stars, giancarlo

Zach

Heroman started watching wrestling last year and he's gonna tell me he's watched all of the scaffold matches. Get outta town!

Random story I just remembered for no reason

Longtime family friend told me that back in the day all of the wrestlers would go to his local gym when they were in town. I guess one time he was benching and either struggled/dropped the bar on himself

The Ultimate Warrior came over and helped him out and said in the Warrior voice "ALWAYS USE A SPOT!"

Lol

jmdajr

Longtime family friend told me that back in the day all of the wrestlers would go to his local gym when they were in town. I guess one time he was benching and either struggled/dropped the bar on himself

The Ultimate Warrior came over and helped him out and said in the Warrior voice "ALWAYS USE A SPOT!"

Lol

I laughed out loud at this.

Mahonay

Banned

Lol
Then picked up the bar and
mSPPiCy.gif

Man, people got into wrestling as adults. Post 2001?!
Disgust-Dislike-Ew-Eww-No-No-Way-Smh-Tim-And-Eric-Reaction-GIF.gif
My girlfriend didn't even know who hulk Hogan was 2 years ago before we started dating and she was 23. After showing her Roman get his shit kicked in by Brock at Wrestlemania she became a mark. I'm happy she didn't run the other way when I shared one of my favorite hobbies with her.

Mahonay

Banned
My fiancee got into wrestling and she is an adult. Actually she started watching because of Total Divas.
My girlfriend got into again because of NXT, got really into the Four Horsewomen. Cried after Sasha vs Bayley. Watched PPVs with me for a while, but as shit got really bad again she fell off quickly, hates it when wrestling is on at all now. I usually have to watch it when she's not around.

She's excited for the Women's Tournament though and wants to watch that.

Top Bottom