• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

Zach

You get a pass if some other weirdo gets you into it. Like, then it's a social thing. That's how my lady got into it for a while. But she fell out after going to that rad NXT in Dallas. And I don't blame her. It got crappier. I stopped watching NXT, too. And now it's dead to me!

Kind of.

My girlfriend got into again because of NXT, got really into the Four Horsewomen. Cried after Sasha vs Bayley. Watched PPVs with me for a while, but as shit got really bad again she fell off quickly, hates it when wrestling is on at all now. I usually have to watch it when she's not around.

She's excited for the Women's Tournament though and wants to watch that.

It's pretty tough for my fiancee to stay up for the third hour of raw. She usually falls alseep on the couch and I just tell her what happens or wake her up if something crazy is going on.

She prefers Smackdown Live because its shorter and SDL has AJ Styles (her fave wrestler).

somedevil

My girlfriend got into again because of NXT, got really into the Four Horsewomen. Cried after Sasha vs Bayley. Watched PPVs with me for a while, but as shit got really bad again she fell off quickly, hates it when wrestling is on at all now. I usually have to watch it when she's not around.

She's excited for the Women's Tournament though and wants to watch that.

If you look at the 18-49 demographics for Raw and Smackdown Viewership women viewers make up 40 percent or more.

klonere

Banned
Bk5zRXd.gif

Mahonay

Banned
If you look at the 18-49 demographics for Raw and Smackdown Viewership women viewers make up 40 percent or more.
She couldn't really stomach RAW, I mean me neither really. I'd only show her any especially good segments that happened that week.

By the time the draft happened she had stopped giving a shit about watching at all.

I know the product was largely trash (despite having some good matches early with Angle, RVD, Punk and such) but I always dug how ECW on SciFi looked. The camera's got that grit to it that looks pretty cool

Prediction based on what's happened at the NXT taping so far:
Tag team title match at Takeover will be a three way between AoP, Heavy Machinery and Sanity.

Cena on Talking Smack last night trying to justify him going off to film movies as it being good because it brings more fans to WWE rubbed me the wrong way.

What else is he supposed to say though?

"I want more money! I want to be an actor...fuck this wrestling nonsense!"
I'd rather Cena just didn't talk about it. If every time Cena left and came back a few months later and people treated him like he was full time I'd be perfectly okay because I'm sick of the constant promos of how he will never leave WWE for Hollywood.

I'd rather Cena just didn't talk about it. If every time Cena left and came back a few months later and people treated him like he was full time I'd be perfectly okay because I'm sick of the constant promos of how he will never leave WWE for Hollywood.

I think he's unable to take that stance (ignoring it) though because of how much he's taken the 'I'm a lifer' stance (to oddly repeat myself).

He's been one of the ones who's given other part timers shit about running that schedule, that I think his only real/strong option anymore is being aggressive about it.

Top Bottom