• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

The comments on woman's wrestling has me laughing. The way it's written and the way I'm interpreting it from the backstage perspective just really has me eye rolling. A lot of the women in WWE/MYC are very attractive and beautiful. Its pretty dismissive and insulting to think the brass don't find that so because they're not fake boobed blonde women doing sexual innuendos all over. It's the biggest thing that pissed me off with some Enzo things this year because they had him reverting back to that AE garbage.

Also Toni Storm fucking rules and I hope she shows up for MYC. Her and Kay Lee had a good match at Chapter 50.

Its the culture of that place. I can't remember the exact documentary now but I think it was about WM 30 where Alexa Bliss, Sasha and Charlotte came out with HHH to deal with his robes or whatever. They were interviewed about it and said something like "they could have gotten models in to do it but they chose us!" Its just. I don't even know what to say.

Draxal

I just want better hoss wrestlers in the womens divisions. Nia and Tamina just aren't that intimidating and I think Asuka does a better job of doing that role, hopefully the MYC will provide one.

Jamie OD

The comments on woman's wrestling has me laughing. The way it's written and the way I'm interpreting it from the backstage perspective just really has me eye rolling. A lot of the women in WWE/MYC are very attractive and beautiful. Its pretty dismissive and insulting to think the brass don't find that so because they're not fake boobed blonde women doing sexual innuendos all over. It's the biggest thing that pissed me off with some Enzo things this year because they had him reverting back to that AE garbage.

Their hiring process for years was to search for women who are good enough to be in Playboy but they don't want them posing in Playboy once they sign up. I think Maryse was the only exception because she did so many Playboy shoots that they had plenty of unused material to publish long after she left for WWE.

Fuck, I think I have to be in Sydney for work on the first night of the G1 ;_;

Even if I find a way to get wifi I don't want to watch on my fucking phone.

jmdajr

I bet most WWE wrestlers are Trump supporters

Luckily the greatest of all time John Cena isn't.

Good to see Reigns take a leadership role.

And going back a few a pages, yeah we all know who internet trolls support in politics. I mean. It's like their hero.

jmdajr

The girls having actual wrestling matches has helped tremendously.

But also a big help was Eva Maria being absolute trash. I think her existence helped push the agenda foward.

The disparity is talent was just leaps in bounds.

Aiii

So not worth it
All it confirms is that most of the locker room thinks Trump is a cunt. I doubt that feeling is exclusive to democrats.

jmdajr

At the very least that quote about Cass confirmed that a large majority of the locker room now is liberal

told u guisssssssss
The majority of WWE audience are minorities. I don't know if Vince hates this but that's the facts.

Braun is probably a Trumper but hey, maybe he is the magical liberal redneck that exist in the wild sometimes.

Edit: It sucks when I find out any entertainmer I like is a Trumper. Truly.

Tall4Life

The majority of WWE audience are minorities. I don't know if Vince hates this but that's the facts.

Braun is probably a Trumper but hey, maybe he is the magical liberal redneck that exist in the wild sometimes.
I mean yeah you still have people like Ziggler and probably Braun, but if Cass has been getting heat in the locker room for his awful views that tells you something about most of the other wrestlers

(I don't know if you were trying to rebuke me or making another point)

I mean yeah you still have people like Ziggler and probably Braun, but if Cass has been getting heat in the locker room for his awful views that tells you something about most of the other wrestlers

I know he's a special case, but there's also Brock, who is big into guns, farming, and hates Canada's healthcare system.

jmdajr

Just a point.

And really it's not even a Republican thing. Rock is a Republican.

It's a far right thing.

And yes I realize about more than half the GOP is probably far right, and the other 40 percent just rolling with it.

Mr. Sam

Cass is easily the more disposable of the two out of him and Enzo. His list of positive attributes is "tall, OK singer." He's the warmest of warm bodies. His best chance is getting access to whatever dark magic Trump utilized to get elected president. Maybe he can make fun of a disabled journalist.

Enzo is probably the most charismatic guy on the roster. I bet he's an absolute nightmare to be on the road with but tell me you wouldn't pay money to see him fight for the cruiserweight title and have Neville kick the absolute piss out of him.

Beefy

I reckon there are more Trump supporters in WWE then you think

Silexx

I know he's a special case, but there's also Brock, who is big into guns, farming, and hates Canada's healthcare system.

I don't have a source handy, but I do believe Brock softened his stance on the whole 'Canadian healthcare' thing. That said, Saskatchewan is pretty much the hick town of Canada, so I gotta presume he's still pretty redneck (for a Minnesotan).

bigkrev

I reckon there are more Trump supporters in WWE then you think

I mean, I'm like 95% sure I'd end up hating AJ Styles if he ever actually put his views out on things like Gay Marriage, but to his credit, and the credit of most of the people in the Locker Room, they know better now and keep that to themselves.

Like, before this Cass thing, the only guy in the locker room we know was #Maga was Ziggler, right?

I mean, I'm like 95% sure I'd end up hating AJ Styles if he ever actually put his views out on things like Gay Marriage, but to his credit, and the credit of most of the people in the Locker Room, they know better now and keep that to themselves.

He was very much openly Fuck Obama, Where's The Birth Certificate etc on Talking Shop

Beefy

Like, before this Cass thing, the only guy in the locker room we know was #Maga was Ziggler, right?

Pretty sure Orton is going by his fucked up Twitter feed.

Draxal

Ziggler wasn't #Maga iirc, but if you want to talk about wrestlers who are "righter" then than gaf's political leanings and are vocal about it, Orton would be it.

I'm grabbing that brass ring, y'all. Shared the news late last night that you can now watch wrasslin' on the Switch to no response...

hey friends, you can now watch sports entertainment on the Switch.

The video streaming service Niconico just launched on the Japanese e-shop. I was curious to try a video service so I made a Japanese account, downloaded it for free, and followed the in-app prompts to make a password. Watched a couple nonsensical videos, tried to search for Macross then under the search icon it showed categories, including a bunch of wrestling videos.
efNqWjE.jpg

Chris Benoit on Nintendo in 2017
9DhQCWT.jpg

Enzo is probably the most charismatic guy on the roster. I bet he's an absolute nightmare to be on the road with but tell me you wouldn't pay money to see him fight for the cruiserweight title and have Neville kick the absolute piss out of him.

I hate everything about Enzo's wrestling persona. He exemplifies all the garbage I grew up around in NJ and the jock mentality of arrogance.

Top Bottom