• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

Which of you marks in here want Floyd to win?

Yo

They're both pieces of shit, but both will at least walk away from everything no matter what in this scenario. Floyd wins, he gets that 50th win and stops fighting. Conor gets paid either way, and him coming back to MMA after (to a much lower payday from Dana) is a pipe dream.

Floyd loses, he'll come back and fight some other piece of shit (and maybe more!) until he does get that 50th win. And I never want to hear from, or see, this piece of shit again. I thought we were done seeing him after he beat piece of shit Pacquiao

If you're wondering why Full Sail's been quiet recently
LMAO!
#MaeYoungClassic is the top US trend on Twitter right now.

So yeah, good job immediately killing all the hype for a month and a half, WWE.

Bracketology on August 20th.

First four episodes on August 28th.

Last four episodes on September 4th.

Finals live after SD in Vegas on September 12th.
Yeah... WTF? Worse is having the finals take place in front of a crowd that won't care after Smackdown.
Look man, I've been defending Bayley as much as the next guy and I think she's actually quite attractive in her own way but I'll be damned if I don't see a bit of this...

hqdefault.jpg

...every time I see that gif.

giphy.gif

RIP

Yo

They're both pieces of shit, but both will at least walk away from everything no matter what in this scenario. Floyd wins, he gets that 50th win and stops fighting. Conor gets paid either way, and him coming back to MMA after (to a much lower payday from Dana) is a pipe dream.

Floyd loses, he'll come back and fight some other piece of shit (and maybe more!) until he does get that 50th win. And I never want to hear from, or see, this piece of shit again. I thought we were done seeing him after he beat piece of shit Pacquiao
I just have a huge disdain for Mayweather. I'm not a mark, I swear.
What the fuck?

Danzig era is all the classic songs but I think Graves era is a better "band" (by virtue of actually being able to play). Pretty much completely different sounds though, love em both
I'll meet ya half way and say Graves era was a better band, OG was Punk. I do like both though, and mostly meant it as a joke since some people actually get their jimmies rustled from being called that.

NXT House Show was awesome

Roode tagged in the main with Almas. Cut a promo about being so happy to be back in Canada. Saying he'd always heard BC and Vancouver was beautiful, etc... Built up and up until he said now that he's in Vancouver it's the dirtiest city in the world and BC is the butt rack of Canada and that we sully his country.

Fans cheered him anyway and some chanted we're the butt crack. No one was going to boo Bobby Roode tonight.

Almas got pinned by MacIntyre. Then afterwards Almas shoved Roode and Roode dropped him with the Glorious DDT in the post match send the fans home happy spot.

It was awesome

Holy shit Aleister Black just had a better than TV could put it on a Takeover as the opener quality competitive match with... The Velveteen Dream.

This is a great house show so far
Ah you went to the Vancouver show too I got a great video of bobby roode's promo bobby roode promo

I'm not watching allot wrestling these days but man do I still love going to the live shows

Edit also i sitting behind some local Indy talent the voros twins

Ah you went to the Vancouver show too I got a great video of bobby roode's promo bobby roode promo

I'm not watching allot wrestling these days but man do I still love going to the live shows

Edit also i sitting behind some local Indy talent the voros twins

Nice.

It was such a great show. Loved that Roode promo, and loved Velveteen Dream's promo and incorporating the Sharpshooter for heel heat.

And fuck the Voros the Twins lol.... kidding but I always root against them because they're so generic babyface... You going to Barroom Brawl VIII on Sat?

So apparently NXT is really good nowadays? Is it like pretty entertaining good or MUST WATCH good?

So much wrestling, so little time ��

TV show is sometimes really good, Takeovers are must watch

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
So apparently NXT is really good nowadays? Is it like pretty entertaining good or MUST WATCH good?

So much wrestling, so little time 😔

Takeovers are always must watch. even when we think "meh this card isnt very good" they end up surprising us

So much wrestling, so little time ��

NXT is good, they have got quality wrestlers back, and are giving them storylines that matter. Win and losses seem to matter too, and good feuds are getting built around them.

Sadly, too things are bad. One... other than Asuka, the women are not having a good time. Nikki Cross and Ruby Riot are good, but they need more people in there. This should happen post Summerslam (when a few of the Mae Young Classic women get added to the roster), but that is quite a wait. The Women's match on this week's show was one of the worst I ever saw. It looked like mock wrestling.

Two... the good parts of the Full Sail Crowd seem to be gone, and replaced with terrible people. Many people were annoyed at them before for been too loud, but now many either seem bored, only pop for high moves, or will shout weird things not connected to the match. Aleister Black Vs Bobby Fish was a fantastic match this week, but no one really cared. Sections of the crowd shouting "SWEEEEEEET" after a ref count two kills me inside.

It is worth a watch again, and should get better over the course of the year as good talent is there and more is coming in.

wonzo

Banned
heavy machinery owns and im gonna be super bummed out when they get called up to the main roster and get the american alpha treatment

Top Bottom