• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

By killing the crowd?

I would rather more Mauro and less Paul Heyman Guy fuckwits trying to get their own shit over to be honest.

A good crowd adds a lot and is great, sometimes it even helps tell the story. Looking at how the crowd reacts to Kobashi vs Misawa helps tell the story to people who aren't familiar with that history. But Full Sail actively fucked NXT for ages and commentary that is actually good in WWE is better than smarky nonsense.

DElbpj1XUAI2wlB

Tom Nook

Cena is nominated for an Emmy.

Commercial
John X Hannes & Smuggler (“Calling JohnMalkovich.com – Squarespace”)
R/GA & Tool of North America (“Love Cam – Ad Coucil: Love Has No Labels”)

R/GA & MJZ (“We Are America – Ad Council: Love Has No Labels”)
McGarry Bowen & Hungry Man Productions (“Why I March – Women’s March on Washington”)
72 and Sunny & Hecho en 72 (“Year in Search 2016 – Google”)
http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/2017-emmy-nominees-list-nominations-1202494465/

I think there will be a surprising run for somebody during G1. NJPW usually does something like that.

I think it is pretty likely for Okada vs Naito at WK12 but a lot of people will be upset when Okada wins.

Omega vs Ibushi for the USA title.

Tanahashi vs ? for the IC

Kushida vs Takahashi/? for the Jr. I think the story of Kushida getting back on the wagon to get the title back was good but Belt-san should have stayed with Takahashi for a while.

etc.

I'm not sure about the NEVER title either. Who should Suzuki go up against he hasn't already?

Foggy

I'm not sure about the NEVER title either. Who should Suzuki go up against he hasn't already?

At WK it will probably be Goto to get his heat back, brother. Another sympathetic favorite could be Makabe.

If New Japan loves us, they would give us an IC match between Tana and Ishii.

Jamie OD

I think there will be a surprising run for somebody during G1. NJPW usually does something like that.

I think it is pretty likely for Okada vs Naito at WK12 but a lot of people will be upset when Okada wins.

Omega vs Ibushi for the USA title.

Tanahashi vs ? for the IC

Kushida vs Takahashi/? for the Jr. I think the story of Kushida getting back on the wagon to get the title back was good but Belt-san should have stayed with Takahashi for a while.

etc.

I think Elgin will have a strong run this year. Maybe even a finalist.

At WK it will probably be Goto to get his heat back, brother. Another sympathetic favorite could be Makabe.

If New Japan loves us, they would give us an IC match between Tana and Ishii.

Makabe would fit in awesomely given his history with Suzuki-gun. Tana vs Ishii would be fucking incredible too.

Fuck, now I am scared about what will happen.

I think Elgin will have a strong run this year. Maybe even a finalist.

I think so too. They sorta ran with Elgin for a little while there before he was injured. They could use G1 to help with a comeback story of sorts.

I am really excited for the next few weeks.

Top Bottom