• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

Full first round Mae Yeezy spoilers

Princesa Sugehit over Kay Lee Ray
Serena Deeb over Vanessa Borne
Shayna Baszler over Zeda
Piper Niven over Santana Garrett
Mia Yim over Sarah Logan
Mercedes Martinez over Xia Li
Rhea Ripley over Miranda Salinas
Abbey Laith over Jazzy Gabert
Toni Storm over Ayesha Raymond
Dakota Kai over Kavita Devi
Candice LeRae over Renee Michelle
Rachel Evers over Marti Belle
Bianca BelAir over Sage Beckett
Lacey Evans over Taynara Conti
Nicole Savoy over Reina Gonzalez
Kairi Sane over Tessa Blanchard

Blanchard and Garrett
were the only two I were hoping would at least make it past the first round but didn't. Other than that can't complain too much.

Both of them + Jazzy leaving so early makes me sad.

Floyd wearing DM's shoes
DEqTfhCUAAAA6mV.jpg

somedevil

I like how TDE Wrestling whose gifs everybody uses when it comes to Alberto just made gifs of him being beat up by LAX when watching GFW.

Look at this mark
If they're able to really push the boat out and get Rousey and Conor at the same time it would completely turn around WWE's pathetic ratings. Vinnie would have to be willing to shell out the best part of $20 million per year for both though which isn't out of the realm of possibility considering he paid Floyd that for one WrestleMania match a decade ago.

I just found out how Naito became the loveable heel. After winning G1 he should have gone on to main event WK, but due to a fan vote, he was denied. And also, he gets a lot of heat in Osaka, so that city is probably the equivalent to Philly/Chicago.

Fucking hell AoP and Heavy Machinery just had an epic hoss fight.

It was better than their TV match.

Otis overhead belly to belly'd one of em with ease.

Heavy Machinery hit a sick top rope aided double powerbomb on one of em.

AoP hit a suplex into a combination neckbreaker/sit out powerbomb

Won with the last chapter.

Match was l.i.t.

I just found out how Naito became the loveable heel. After winning G1 he should have gone on to main event WK, but due to a fan vote, he was denied. And also, he gets a lot of heat in Osaka, so that city is probably the equivalent to Philly/Chicago.
He was denied the main cause he was a shit face.

Holy shit Aleister Black just had a better than TV could put it on a Takeover as the opener quality competitive match with... The Velveteen Dream.

This is a great house show so far

Finally got around watching that Joe segment on Monday and my god. That, "You look at me when I'm talking to you" line got me fuckin SHOOK. He is bringing it.

So who in the Mae Young classic are actually signed? Feels like it would tell me who's advancing far in the tourney.

I think WWE was more strict about the signing this time because they wanted to avoid a situation like the CWC where they threw away an amazing final (Ibushi vs ZSJ) because they weren't signed.

I think WWE was more strict about the signing this time because they wanted to avoid a situation like the CWC where they threw away an amazing final (Ibushi vs ZSJ) because they weren't signed.

Yeah. Over half the field hasn't signed yet reportedly

I expect to see a lot of the indy names who passed the obligatory first round get eliminated tomorrow. If you were upset by some results today (everyone was), it's gonna get a lot worse Friday

Top Bottom