• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

Limit

Flabbergasted about Talking Smack cancellation. Must have cost next to nothing to produce and everyone part of it seemed to enjoy it. Some of best promos came from there. Only way to make sense of its demise is that anything Vince can't control, he dislikes. Dude is gonna keep holding entire company back for next few decades to come. It's a shame.

UberTag

j5425ymyvq07.png
Good to know Daniel Bryan isn't the only one counting the days until their tour of duty is over.

Sephzilla

Ooooohh. Two monitors. Hey, hey fellas, Two monitors. Well la di da Mr. Frenchman.
Behind the scenes: GWF broadcasts are a three monitor task. Monitor 1 is my PS4 Remote Play session. Monitor 2 is the capture/studio software plus some text files I use for upcoming matches and what not, plus my GWF stats. Monitor 3 is the actual twitch page and volume mixers.

Fuck Street Fighter V
HAHAHAHAHAHA. AAA wins carny of the year award. Hands down. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Plz elaborate
Behind the scenes: GWF broadcasts are a three monitor task. Monitor 1 is my PS4 Remote Play session. Monitor 2 is the capture/studio software plus some text files I use for upcoming matches and what not, plus my GWF stats. Monitor 3 is the actual twitch page and volume mixers.
Ooooohh. Three monitors. Hey, hey fellas, Three monitors. Well la di da Mr. Frenchman.

Vampiro made up another reason why he was stripping Taya of the belt and in a match for the title the returning Sexy Star wins back the title. Mind you, Star quit AAA because she didnt want to lose a meaningless Mixed Tag title.

ahahahahha and the reason he made up was "she wasn't defending the belt"

so they give it to the returning Sexy Star, notorious for not defending belts

wonderful

Hex

Banned
Bayley doesn't have the guts to leave because she genuinely thinks they'll see the error of their ways and send her back down to NXT where she belongs any day now

Plus she has been a WWE fan all of her life, she probably still barely knows anything else is out there

Well that's depressing.

Gotta push Alexa because she's mediocre on the mic and Nia because she's related to The Rock. Never mind that you have women that could really sell the division.

Fuck, it kills me that Sasha/Bayley at Takeover was the best females match in the WWE for years. I was really hoping it would lead to them going all out on the women.

Plus she has been a WWE fan all of her life, she probably still barely knows anything else is out there

After the inevitable Part 2 of This Is Your Life where she tries and fails to kiss a boy, she gets legit mad and draws WCW in the air, and Dunn captures on camera the aftermath where someone has to break the news to her

Tall4Life

I'm not totally sure about the condition of women's indie wrestling, but I feel like they would still make way more wrestling for WWE. There really isn't a major promotion besides like TNA that they would be able to do otherwise.

Shimmer's nice but I kind of doubt the pay is near WWE.

Hex

Banned
ROFL
Sad but I actually pictured it

Sting vs Taker next on my stream followed by Strowman v Reigns and Gangrel v Pentagon Jr

Hex

Banned
Taya is heated as fuck

Bane vs Nintendo Jason Voorhees is a hoss fight all over the place going close to 30 mins now

Top Bottom