• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

tchocky

I know but at the same time after four years all they could do was teach Cass a boot and fall away slam?

The tag wrestlers in NXT don't do enough singles matches on the live shows. In four years Cass had about 80 in NXT and Enzo only had 22, Enzo has already had half that amount on the main roster.

Anth0ny

AOP are good for how much experience they have and are putting on good match with Heavy Machinery.

Braun was in NXT for 2 years before they called him up and got better as he got more experience. So who gets credit for his success when he is a WWE creation?

Plus what are actually the guidelines to a success? Cause how can people not consider Alexa a success? The guidelines between WWE and New Japan are different.

Broken clock

Did sinatar just get got for that smash 4 post? lol

He made one in the main EVO thread as well like he was TRYING to actively get the hammer, the thread title is right there ya know.

Admittedly as someone who loves playing Smash, I don't tend to find it enjoyable to watch competitively for various reasons, I'm giving it a try and I got to witness my main getting juggled to bits by repeated aerials from his chimp sidekick, grumble.

Heroman

Banned
I just find really weird that WWE has this huge and awesome Talent Development Center but fails to create top teir talent it was made to do.

No amount of great training can save you from main roster booking, the few that get by unscathed are the lucky ones.
Or you can be Reigns and just pushed constantly regardless of said booking being a mess.

I just find really weird that WWE has this huge and awesome Talent Development Center but fails to create top teir talent it made to do.

They have too many trainees and not enough staff to give them focused training. Plus they have far fewer matches then the NJPW lions.

PLUS, the NJPW guys regularly have tv matches against legends like Liger and Nagata. Not even the old territories can match how well NJPW bring up its talent. They're literally learning from the best.

Except Virtua Fighter, that's a funeral game.
fpR0IOQ.gif

Sephzilla

Good God, Bones, what have I done?

Fxhx73E.png

Match highlights =
  • Bret Hart eliminated KO with a small package
  • Lesnar shot on everyone
  • Vader kicked out of two One Winged Angels
  • Okada survived Pentagon Jr trying to snap his arm
  • Lesnar didn't have time for Vader's shit
  • Okada/Hart/Omega/Lesnar won

Beefy

Good God, Bones, what have I done?

Fxhx73E.png

Match highlights =
  • Bret Hart eliminated KO with a small package
  • Lesnar shot on everyone
  • Vader kicked out of two One Winged Angels
  • Okada survived Pentagon Jr trying to snap his arm
  • Lesnar didn't have time for Vader's shit

Why is Bret floating?

Zach

What does this mean for the GWF?! What does this mean for WrassleGAF?! We're outta tiiiime!! See you on Thunderrrrr!!

Zach

Rumors are swirling that Sephzilla is remaking 40+ GWF superstars. He and his ladyfriend have parted ways and he's in a deep depression. We're desperately out of tiiiiiiime!!!

Top Bottom