• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

Bronx-Man

Banned
When Angle first met Jordan:

DE-5XEhU0AEE3jJ.jpg

Raw64life

A bunch of presents got delivered to the Nation on Table For 3. Henry and Godfather got rolexes. Farroq got a framed picture of The Rock.

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
Does Smackdown just lose a wrestler without a trade? Lame how they treat the rosters to be interchangeable without any consequences. At least put in an effort to "trade" them and play up the sports part of WWE. Jason Jordan for R-Truth, Goldust (would love to see him interacting with Fashion Files) or Mark Henry would be fine.

Finn tweeted an image of himself, back turned, to show where the guitar legit busted his head open

I swear I can't think of any wrestler who's been stiffed and/or hurt more often in the last calendar year. This, the major injuries that sidelined him, the one or two times Jinder concussed him, the time Jinder stiffed and almost concussed him

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Finn tweeted an image of himself, back turned, to show where the guitar legit busted his head open

I swear I can't think of any wrestler who's been stiffed and/or hurt more often in the last calendar year. This, the major injuries that sidelined him, the one or two times Jinder concussed him, the time Jinder stiffed and almost concussed him

maybe finn is just fragile

If I didn't know any better, I'd say someone backstage has a bounty out on him.

The shoulder injury I could see being a thing of fragility. Even though it was a rough spot. The Jinder thing is kind of hard to argue as fragile as I've seen elbows to the head like that put guys down in MMA. But again, it still could be an argument I guess.

I don't see how taking a guitar to the head and getting cut from it has anything to do with being fragile. If that's how we define fragile, I would say a vast majority of people in WWE and on planet Earth are fragile.

Toki767

The shoulder injury I could see being a thing of fragility. Even though it was a rough spot. The Jinder thing is kind of hard to argue as fragile as I've seen elbows to the head like that put guys down in MMA. But again, it still could be an argument I guess.

I don't see how taking a guitar to the head and getting cut from it has anything to do with being fragile. If that's how we define fragile, I would say a vast majority of people in WWE and on planet Earth are fragile.

That is probably a true statement though.

cordy

Banned
Gable's been doing things on SDL for the past few weeks and it'll likely continue. He's also been given a push somewhat as he's wrestled against Owens one week and then Styles the next and Styles gave him props. He's also in more segments.

So is Gable fucked?

I don't think so. I think they'll give him an opportunity on SD. I mean they've put him in decently competitive matches with Owens and AJ and had AJ do the "respect" thing after their match.

It'll be up to him to rise to the occasion, but I think he'll get the opportunity to.

Let's not forget, he basically saved Jordan from being cut in NXT when they became a team. Jordan was dying.

Top Bottom