• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

Omega vs Suzuki is going to be fucking wild.
suzukipunch.gif

Zach

Have you guys considered the very real possibility that #StandUpForWWE ambassador excelsiorlef is an astroturfer sent here to normalize the buying and wearing of wrestling shirts?

Have you guys considered the very real possibility that #StandUpForWWE ambassador excelsiorlef is an astroturfer sent here to normalize the buying and wearing of wrestling shirts?

I'd never actually stand up for WWE.

I actively encourage people who aren't enjoying it to quit watching.

I ain't no Chick-Fil-Aer

Wrestling shirts are awesome though.

Friends,

I'm in the process of moving and have no way to watch NJPW (or play Destiny 2 beta or Splatoon 2). Haven't even finished the American tournament yet.

Send help.

-wwr

It's another reminder how confident people are when they think that a team or a person who are over in nxt will have that momentum going for them on main roster.

Think about how fucking nuts the crowds at NXT were for these two and now look where we are at.

For me, it also calls into question how the fuck Vince and HHH get along because everything that HHH is doing at NXT seems to fall apart at the seams once the talent make the jump. It's insane.

Sephzilla

It's another reminder how confident people are when they think that a team or a person who are over in nxt will have that momentum going for them on main roster.

Think about how fucking nuts the crowds at NXT were for these two and now look where we are at.

For me, it also calls into question how the fuck Vince and HHH get along because everything that HHH is doing at NXT seems to fall apart at the seams once the talent make the jump. It's insane.

I have to imagine that HHH is very quietly livid seeing all of his hard work with NXT get massively squandered on WWE

Pretty much yeah. Genuinely curious, what reason do people have to be confident in any NXT callups going forward at this point

Hasney

I have to imagine that HHH is very quietly livid seeing all of his hard work with NXT get massively squandered on WWE

I can only imagine he's arguing where he can, but biding his time. Shame there's no competition, of ratinga were down and there was a threat, he might give him the ball like he did Russo.

Pretty much yeah. Genuinely curious, what reason do people have to be confident in any NXT callups going forward at this point

... Roman was technically a call up? I got nothing else.

Hasney

Everyone that thinks NXT is the best place for a lot of these guys should probably watch CJ Parker AKA Juice Robinson in NJPW. Dude is doing fine work.

Weirdly, he's in a similar position to what he was in NXT where he's a jobber to the stars, but picks up wins here and there. But he looks good doing it.

As entertaining as the fashion police is, I almost wish Breeze would quit and go there seeing how he could hang with Liger.

Everyone that thinks NXT is the best place for a lot of these guys should probably watch CJ Parker AKA Juice Robinson in NJPW. Dude is doing fine work.

Weirdly, he's in a similar position to what he was in NXT where he's a jobber to the stars, but picks up wins here and there. But he looks good doing it.

As entertaining as the fashion police is, I almost wish Breeze would quit and go there seeing how he could hang with Liger.

Breeze and Liger's match in NXT was great, I would also like this!

Breeze would be great in NJPW because he can work, and I think his comedy would also resonate with that audience

Breeze vs. Taguchi would be lit

Hasney

Do you know what probably would have been a good match? Fashion Police V American Alpha. Have AA snap them out of their comedy for the second half of the match and let those two dudes work.

Top Bottom