• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

Kornflayx

Please tell me you're all not gonna be surprised that Braun hasn't the most progressive views.

The guy who is "just a country boy" and "redneck strong"

That first reply tho...

DFAz_kzXYAAvabW.jpg

Recall

I think Roman v Braun is the best thing Roman has been apart of since the Shield ended.

Joe is in his rightful main event spot.

Summerslam main event should be fun to say the least.

Next Climax show is the 20th right?

Naito vs Ibushi was pretty good.

Yup, and it's a very interesting show.

Yano vs. Okada - Will Yano try to Yanown his leader?

EVIL vs. SANADA - Two of Naito's sons battle for their father's love.

Kenny Omega vs. Minoru Suzuki - HKJDJNMFJENFUENFNMIFNMNENFNHJNICWEH NCH NEHJR NFCJNEJFN EJ NFJC NEJNFCJENNFJE NJC NWJ NEJedEefcecdef....

Figures Kane would drive the tiniest dinky toy car he could find.

Should have never taken off the mask.

Jacobs is a super-duper libertarian and by all accounts is a super thrifty motherfucker, so him buying literally the least expensive car on the market makes more sense than it should.

Actually, even though he's running as a Republican (basically because he has to) he's very socially liberal, totally cool with gay marriage, abortion,other controversial topics. He believes that the goal of the government is to only step in when necessary.

Taylor Wilde...

yall WWE stans are fucked now, HHH and Vince are finally watching 2000s TNA. Enjoy unretired Traci Brooks, asshole Don Callis, and the return of Kid Kash

Jamie OD

Apparently, there were possible candidates for the MYC that couldn't make it for various reasons (injuries/didn't want to).

Taylor Wilde (confirmation by her https://twitter.com/TaylorWilde/status/887307014862508032).

Ayako Hamada (formerly of TNA currently with AAA); Sareee and Arisu Nakajima from SEAdLINNNNG, from twitter (obviously not a strong source).

The Sareee and Arisa rumour is true. That was from when Regal was scouting shows in Japan a few months back. Also Asuka is friends with Arisa and they worked together a lot before Asuka signed with WWE. So she would have easily been a recommendation for the tournament.

Top Bottom