• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

kiguel182

Nxt spends a lot of time building talent so Raw can waste them. It’s dumb.

Jordan had found himself with American Alpha and well, now he is in a dumb storyline and Gable is kinda just there.

Enzo and Cass also wasted and now they are apart with both their flaws all out in the open.

Tall4Life

About Kurt's quote of not being a fan of the black people - the context of that is he said right before that he could say anything in his feud against Cena and people would still cheer for him, as they hated Cena that much. For example, that.

Hasney

About Kurt's quote of not being a fan of the black people - the context of that is he said right before that he could say anything in his feud against Cena and people would still cheer for him, as they hated Cena that much. For example, that.

Totally, still funny. Especially with his manager being Davari, trying desperately to get people to boo him over Cena.

This story was weirder (and I don't remember this backstage interviewer at all)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4lnxzog-Qc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faK6zq0QdHg

Draxal

Nxt spends a lot of time building talent so Raw can waste them. It’s dumb.

Jordan had found himself with American Alpha and well, now he is in a dumb storyline and Gable is kinda just there.

Enzo and Cass also wasted and now they are apart with both their flaws all out in the open.

Well at least they broke up the best NXT tag team on NXT this time.

Remember when Kurt Angle was charismatic and entertaining and not an at best wooden mannequin with a draw string voice box devoid of personality and pronunciation technique?

Anth0ny

Has anyone compiled a list of how many times WWE has dropped the ball this year alone? It's really amazing how they cut off just about anything at the knees.

For every Braun there's a dozen American Alpha's.

WWE is able to successfully push, get over talent and keep them booked strong once in a blue moon (as opposed to talent getting over with fans IN SPITE of their god awful booking)

You have Braun, SHIELD, and I can't even remember who would be before that. John Cena?

btw I just realized tomorrow marks my 4th month of being vegetarian and I'm pretty proud <3

Good work, friend.

I was vegetarian for nearly 10 years, up until last year where I basically had to eat meat when travelling South East Asia. I'm going to try and get back to it when my life stabilizes more.

WWE is able to successfully push, get over talent and keep them booked strong once in a blue moon (as opposed to talent getting over with fans IN SPITE of their god awful booking)

You have Braun, SHIELD, and I can't even remember who would be before that. John Cena?

Here's a little secret Vince has created few actual stars ever.

Hogan made Hogan
Austin made Austin
Rock made Rock
Cena was going to get fired until he did the rap thing himself.

Anth0ny

Here's a little secret Vince has created few actual stars ever.

Hogan made Hogan
Austin made Austin
Rock made Rock
Cena was going to get fired until he did the rap thing himself.

Oh I know. Which is why this company is going to be completely fucked in 5 years. cause there isn't going to be a Hogan, Austin, Rock or Cena to come out of nowhere and save them.

Aiii

So not worth it
Why are you belittling this woman that worked her way up through the tough mens world of wrestling to become a vice president at a BILLION DOLLAR wrestling company?

How many women outside of Linda McMahon can boast they did that? Show the woman some respect.

Sephzilla

We got virginal Switch threads now. Woooo.

qgGu2aI.gif

Egg0

Banned
Some of the worst parts of RAW these past weeks has been the backstage segments with Graves and Angle.

They are really bad at reciting lines, Angle especially. They need to be able to paraphrase or something.

Top Bottom