• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

This show is just sad. WWE is sad. Smackdown is meaningless now that Talking Smack is canceled. I haven't seriously watched RAW in years. It's so terrible that I had to stop lurking and talk about it. I miss NJPW's G1 already. I'll watch battleground for the train wreck then cancel on Monday.

I already cancelled my sub lol. Will watch only RAW and SD on and off. It has become kind of a routine so difficult to quit.

I swear the WWE has gone back in time like 15 years and is doubling down on the carnie.
Punjabi prison?
Flag match?
This Kinellas (sp? Who cares)
Illegitimate child gimmicks

I fully expect more clown dickery to be pulled out

You forgot attempted murder with Roman and the ambulance.

Syder

TLNWRpM.gif

This show is just sad. WWE is sad. Smackdown is meaningless now that Talking Smack is canceled. I haven't seriously watched RAW in years. It's so terrible that I had to stop lurking and talk about it. I miss NJPW's G1 already. I'll watch battleground for the train wreck then cancel on Monday.
Oh man. SmackDown is ultra dead without Talking Smack.

Beefy

Flag poles are about 9ft high.....

Also
Cena:

" the country that allows all people to get together"
"USA is a country on fire"

This speech is a lil racist

Hex

Banned
Oh for fuck sake
Edit: That's better...predictable but better

Back in my day they would have used the flag for the clutch, but these days people would cry

Ultratech

I swear the WWE has gone back in time like 15 years and is doubling down on the carnie.
Punjabi prison?
Flag match?
This Kinellas (sp? Who cares)
Illegitimate child gimmicks

I fully expect more clown dickery to be pulled out

Are we sure WWE didn't hire Russo again?
Or pull the shit TNA did where they had him employed but didn't want to tell anyone?

broz0rs

Yeah, I think I'll take a break from watching wrestling until Summerslam. Literally every storyline is either boring or horrendous at the moment.

Foggy

Just imagine what you could be doing. I'm watching the fine feature film The Avenging Quartet and it's wonderful. Yesterday I started a rewatch of The Sopranos on blu ray. It's a pleasant experience.

ghostmind

Those evil Bulgarians with their parliamentary democracy, deep history and rich culture.

Cena must teach them a lesson about freedom!

<barf>

That was bloody tasteless speech from Cena. Anything for a pop.

Top Bottom