• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
My "get back" thing is pretty fucking stupid...

A streamer I regularly watch on twitch occasionally does CPU sim Royal Rumble matches in WWE2K17. I found myself enjoying them despite the fact that A. it was WWE2K17 and B. I didn't know who 90% of the wrestlers coming out were. So I figured if I'm enjoying fake fake sports, I should try watching real fake sports again.

Yes folks. Watching WWE2K17 got me back into wrestling.

giphy.gif

EDIT: It might have been 2K16 actually? Eh whatever.

My "get back" thing is pretty fucking stupid...

A streamer I regularly watch on twitch occasionally does CPU sim Royal Rumble matches in WWE2K17. I found myself enjoying them despite the fact that A. it was WWE2K17 and B. I didn't know who 90% of the wrestlers coming out were. So I figured if I'm enjoying fake fake sports, I should try watching real fake sports again.

Yes folks. Watching WWE2K17 got me back into wrestling.

giphy.gif

Fire Pro doesn't have this kind of pull.

2k4lyfe

If it's a fatal 4-way? Damn, he might be the only one who is eligible to eat the pin.

Protect Roman
Protect Strowman
Protect Lesnar

They always do this shit nowadays. Book themselves into a corner and end up having only feuds or matches with people who really can't/shouldn't take a loss right now

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I'm imagining Rusev in Jinder's spot would be a more apt hypothetical.

I mean, Rusev has been sold as "comedy midcarder" forever. But Jinder was legitimately a job guy, so Rusev being the champ would actually be way less weird.

Zach

Just look at how dumb that is. So lame. All of Shane's falls are lame. That ridiculous Angle suplex was pretty good, but that wasn't one of his stupid, contrived falls, so don't even mention it Mahonay.

Anyway, Mick Foley will never be topped, losers.

Mahonay

Banned
Just look at how dumb that is. So lame. All of Shane's falls are lame. That ridiculous Angle suplex was pretty good, but that wasn't one of his stupid, contrived falls, so don't even mention it Mahonay.

Anyway, Mick Foley will never be topped, losers.
Xw4yckU.gif

tumblr_o9g3z6Kcwu1s066k8o1_400.gif

vJ5NrRf.gif

Johnny Mundo will make his GFW debut at the Impact live events in early-August. Drago and Taya also confirmed for the shows. Dave and Jake Crist (OI4K) will be coming to the company soon but not that soon, and with name changes

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Giving Shane McMahon a match at WM with the Undertaker was a seriously weird decision even now.

Hex

Banned
You know, I prided myself on never using my block list but some mother fuckers just do not know how to control themselves.

Mahonay

Banned
You know, I prided myself on never using my block list but some mother fuckers just do not know how to control themselves.
I've only ever blocked one person on here. Any time he came in here to WrassleGAF he made it his mission to be a massive asshole and then was gone again, I figured it was a waste of my time to ever read them.

I don't know how I managed not to block Liu Kang Baking a Pie. It took inner strength.

Paige might be going to jail

Pro Wrestling Sheet has confirmed that police have determined Paige should be charged with battery in regards to the airport incident involving Alberto El Patron … but it’s up to the State Attorney’s office to make a final decision.

A rep for the Orlando PD tells us, “OPD detectives have found that probable cause exists to charge Saraya Bevis with Battery (Domestic Violence). Detectives have sent the information to the State Attorney’s Office for review and the SAO will determine whether to file charges in the case.”

Hex

Banned
I've only ever blocked one person on here. Any time he came in here to WrassleGAF he made it his mission to be a massive asshole and then was gone again, I figured it was a waste of my time to ever read them.

I don't know how I managed not to block Liu Kang Baking a Pie. It took inner strength.

You know, I think I agree that LKBAP was and has been the hardest person to not block over the years.

Top Bottom