• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

klonere

Banned
On a more serious note, that was like a third of a Destino that YH kicked out of.

Don't let me about that finisher spam stuff unless you talking Dragon Gate.

Will never get behind the treatment of Liger in his last Super J cup.

Welp.
flat,800x800,070,f.u2.jpg

klonere

Banned
Hey my brothers and sisters, and brothers with the mannerisms of sisters!

Hope you all had a good week...

I been going really hard the last 48 hours with Fire Pro Wrestling World...Im a newbie and i play with an arcade stick, so im still pretty much not very good...

But i been downloading wrestlers off the steamwork shop like crazy and lost a match using El Generico against Ibushi, in a match that had a 85 percent match evaluation. Then i beat Daniel Bryan with the king of strong style . That little jokerHe took almost 6 running knee strikes to the head to win! I may of killed him, but the crowd clearly was going wild!

The other match i had, which was exciting was Dusty Rhodes Vs Tully Blanchard in a light tubes and explosive boards death match! I lost but it was a blood bath. Dusty ran into light tubes twice! CZW CZW CZW!

In summary, this game is the shit.

Dusty definitely would have done deathmatches.

Hi everyone. Making my in-thread debut. Hope I don't have to job out to everyone right away.

We have no issues with young lions.

Minoru Suzuki, on the other hand:
b220b054b01b196ad07f95c6efd59cc765bfe532_hq.gif

Considering how treats tag teams bucks should stay away

Matt vs. Nick Jackson single matches after Matt burns down Nick's house and kills his dog.

Then, Matt Jackson teams with Matt Hardy against Nick Jackson and Jeff Hardy.

Ronin Ray

Is the champion always in the G1? Also how is njpw shown in Japan ? Do they have a weekly show? Is everything on ppv? I always wonder how it works in Japan

Heroman

Banned
Is the champion always in the G1? Also how is njpw shown in Japan ? Do they have a weekly show? Is everything on ppv? I always wonder how it works in Japan
Yes,the champ is a big draw
They have a weekly TV show, it in real late and it just stuff from there shows.

Are you asking my fave five?

1. Kurt Angle
2. Benoit (Can I list him?)
3. Rob Van Dam
4. Kenny Omega
5. HBK

These are ALL TIME. Obviously some of them are no longer relevant.

We need to have a talk about RVD friend.

Benoit's a sore point. He was my favourite wrestler growing up, but when he did what he did I just stopped giving a shit about celebrity worship. If a person's a terrible human being I wouldn't list them on my fave 100 even if they're the best in a field.

Blew out my fucking knee and hurt my right ankle doing squats. Can't do shit for a month.

Getting old sucks, marks.

Will have to further change my diet dramatically to compensate.

Syder

Blew out my fucking knee and hurt my right ankle doing squats. Can't do shit for a month.

I feel you, fam. I just got off the end of a shoulder injury that made me lose like 2 months worth of upper body progress.

Menome

At least you didn't tear a quad. Still sucks though, hope it mends up soon.

I'm going through one of the worst throat infections I've ever had. It's 2.45am and I've been woken up just by how painful it is. Couldn't have come at a worse time either, as I'm supposed to be on a train up to Scotland on Monday, for a job interview on Tuesday.

Top Bottom