• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

Emma released

Tamina and Lana still employed

QCT22Az.gif

Lana's keeping a bit more quiet about her treatment this year, may be learning from how the TMZ wedding story went for her/Rusev (last time they spoke up outside the locker room)

Tamina's a Snuka, HHH and Vince would have her there for life if she wanted it

Never took your for a Hogan mark...

INA344y.gif

Oh my fucking god!!!! Yo, this gif.... I need to text it to my brother!

I came in here to post some shit about WCW female wrestlers and how they were treated during the attitude era but my mind went blank with all that shit when I saw this gif.

Lana's keeping a bit more quiet about her treatment this year, may be learning from how the TMZ wedding story went for her/Rusev (last time they spoke up outside the locker room)

Tamina's a Snuka, HHH and Vince would have her there for life if she wanted it
Tamina probably don't care anymore. She's just probably there to school the rookies

Lets remember, Paige is still employed at this point

They're only really upset with Del Rio. They're not happy with her of course, or her still being with him, but it all stems from the relationship and her not listening to them about it. They'll take her back to in-ring action well before her contract ends (2019 per Dave) unless things get out of hand regarding the relationship: conviction on her possible charge, more violence, or another drug violation will result in immediate release. She's already on 2 Wellness strikes, a 3rd constitutes immediate release for anyone not named Orton. And the Dwayne movie can't help hide a public police record.

She's been training for months to return and is at least close to being (if not already) cleared for return, so if she's not on TV around Sept/Oct at the latest, Injury isn't the hold-up.

Valerian is a fuckin awesome movie friends

Go see it if you have any interest

I haven't seen Fifth Element (I will now) but best way I can describe it is it's somewhere between Star Wars and Total Recall. I was sold on the visuals alone but (Wolverine mark status withstanding) it's probably my favorite movie of the year thus far. Way better than I expected

Shame it's bombing but it's all according to the Speed Racer roadmap. #cultclassic :')

Paige is only still employed only because of the movie. Meltzer has said as much.

Has she actually been released? That just seems probable with how she got squashed/buried in the Youtube "highlight".

No, but Rovert is hinting that she will be on Friday. He keeps tweeting about her and how "Friday is gonna be an interesting day" and posting screencaps of articles about WWE's financials being out on Thursday.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I can't believe Braun went from greenest dude in the universe to most over baby face lol

also lol at Balor being over as fuck while GAF bitches.

Hex

Banned
I can't believe Braun went from greenest dude in the universe to most over baby face lol

also lol at Balor being over as fuck while GAF bitches.
Roman should have said to Braun "I remember the last time you met Brock, by the way how's the family.
Crowd would have actually popped for him

Spuck-uk

Banned
I'd rather watch Lana safely whiff kicks all day to tell the epic story of how she can't actually wrestle than have to sit through the flippy, unsafe, psychologyless indie shit.

Zach Sabre Jr and 'flippy unsafe, psychologyless indie shit' in the same paragraph.

I'm being worked, aren't I

Foggy

By the way klonere, Kobe World is up on the archive. There's no preview yet for whatever reason, but I'm downloading the big ass file.

Top Bottom