• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

The Hardyz are too over for this division

No one cares about any of the other tags and want the nostalgia act.

Hard to blame them when they break the only other over face team and weakly turn The Club because they failed as heels

How long is SS meant to be?

I forget, it's either 4 hours or 5

I remember mentioning it earlier in the year when it was announced, because the unanimous thread reaction was essentially "holy god, PPVs shouldn't be this long unless it's actually Mania, and even Mania over the last few years hasn't been good enough to justify it"

The Hardyz are too over for this division

No one cares about any of the other tags and want the nostalgia act.

Hard to blame them when they break the only other over face team and weakly turn The Club because they failed as heels

The Hardy Boyz are over for me. And not wrestling over. They've over and done. It was a cool nostalgia act, but I was never a big Hardyz fan in the day and I'm no longer interested.

Hex

Banned
Aaaand WWE blows it.
Club should have got the win off of the distraction and left the revival for the Hardys.

They really can not do anything right

WHO WAS THIS?
DFg8k8nUQAAYeUd.jpg

Velcro Fly

i hope dean and seth have a 3rd person lined up for this fight

i don't want to see the miz numbers game lead to a win. it is boring.

Hex

Banned
Nope. Revival need as many wins they can get right now. Not to be defined down already.

You do understand wins and losses mean nothing right?
It would have been totally due to Hardy's distraction, and meaningless other then to push the feud further.
The onlly difference is that the Club get a positive too

Raw advertising multiple segments in consecutive weeks?

What happened to bad Raw?

You do understand wins and losses mean nothing right?
It would have been totally due to Hardy's distraction, and meaningless other then to push the feud further.
The onlly difference is that the Club get a positive too

If wins and losses don't matter, then why would it be a positive for the Club to get that win?

Top Bottom