• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

Gjoe3WJ.png

Ok...

Again he has been soooo

They should drag out Ambrose not forgiving and accepting Rollins back as a brother for months until he FINALLY says ok bro let's be bros again I've missed you so much they both say they love you and embrace.... and then Seth turns on him again and starts laughing.

Zach Sabre Jr and 'flippy unsafe, psychologyless indie shit' in the same paragraph.

I'm being worked, aren't I

Not at all. The WWE is an amazing company by protecting their superstars like Orton and Jinder by hiring cruiserweights to take big/dangerous falls so they don't need to. On the other hand Yano just blinded Kenny Omega for 5 minutes at the start of their match with a dangerous powder spot, it could have been permanent! NJPW is just too reckless with its talent!

/ Bruce Springsteen

Not at all. The WWE is an amazing company by protecting their superstars like Orton and Jinder by hiring cruiserweights to take big/dangerous falls so they don't need to. On the other hand Yano just blinded Kenny Omega for 5 minutes at the start of their match with a dangerous power spot, it could have been permanent! NJPW is just too reckless with its talent!

/ Bruce Springsteen
Post of the Year
Swerve of the Year
Work of the Year
Shoot of the Year
WrassleGAF Entertainer of the Year

fury

Not at all. The WWE is an amazing company by protecting their superstars like Orton and Jinder by hiring cruiserweights to take big/dangerous falls so they don't need to. On the other hand Yano just blinded Kenny Omega for 5 minutes at the start of their match with a dangerous powder spot, it could have been permanent! NJPW is just too reckless with its talent!

/ Bruce Springsteen

LOL

I haven't watched a RAW in months and I sleep better, I have lost weight, I found a better job and I am debating running a marathon.

Stop watching RAW. Life is so good on the other side

Gotta love people who resort to using images and memes as a way of arguing

Reigns is a good in-ring wrestler and holds decent promos. He's forced fed shit scripts, but he's doing the best with what he's got.

He's still better than everyone's favorite wacky wrestler Dean

Draxal

Gotta love people who resort to using images and memes as a way of arguing

Reigns is a good in-ring wrestler and holds decent promos. He's forced fed shit scripts, but he's doing the best with what he's got.

He's still better than everyone's favorite wacky wrestler Dean

I think the superman punch is silly, but its way better then any of Dean's offense.

Bailey, Dean, and Naomi are the three wrestlers that need to work on their offense a little (Naomi's cancan kicks makes me cringe so much).

I think the superman punch is silly, but its way better then any of Dean's offense.

Bailey, Dean, and Naomi are the three wrestlers that need to work on their offense a little (Naomi's cancan kicks makes me cringe so much).

I have seen great offense out of Naomi. I haven't really had a problem with her.

I agree with both Bayley and Dean. I feel like I have seen great matches out of Bayley but that seems like it was a lifetime ago.

Draxal

None of Bayley's problems are in-ring

I think she's suffering from a couple of things offensively, but I haven't seen her recent matches so it might be a moot point anyway.

That worm move she pulled off Charlotte a couple months ago was bad, and I'm not a fan of belly to belly

Her elbow drop is fine, the only problem is that Kairi Sane's the best elbow drop since Macho man.

She's nowhere near as bad as Dean, and I shouldn't have listed her in that Dean tier.

I have seen great offense out of Naomi. I haven't really had a problem with her.

I agree with both Bayley and Dean. I feel like I have seen great matches out of Bayley but that seems like it was a lifetime ago.

The Can Can kicks are my huge issue with Naomi, they're most business exposing than Lana's kick misses.

I think she's suffering from a couple of things offensively, but I haven't seen her recent matches so it might be a moot point anyway.

That worm move she pulled off Charlotte a couple months ago was bad, and I'm not a fan of belly to belly

Her elbow drop is fine, the only problem is that Kairi Sane's the best elbow drop since Macho man.

She's nowhere near as bad as Dean, and I shouldn't have listed her in that Dean tier.

I love the Bayley to Belly.

Raw64life

A belly to belly is even worse than a normal DDT as a finisher in 2017. Literally the only reason she uses it is because Bayley is similar sounding to the word belly. Jason Jordan did a much better belly to belly as a regular move in the very next match.

Naomi's finisher is literally her running into someone with her butt, how is that worse?

tumblr_n1cfvasuTL1tszqifo1_400.gif

There's not even a signature aspect. It's just a belly to belly suplex. It's an opening 60 seconds move.

And the haluma kick is just a boot
a super kick is just a high kick

There's been so many moves in the history of wrestling that were just the same thing or a slight iteration

I enjoyed Bayley in NXT and that whole story.

It isnt just the stories she has been involved in on the main roster. Her matches have been largely bad too.

I enjoyed Bayley in NXT and that whole story.

It isnt just the stories she has been involved in on the main roster. Her matches have been largely bad too.

Bingo

The top woman have really been hurt by having less than stellar talent to go against. I was thinking about how it'd be great to see an actual 4-Horse Woman stable on the main roster but then realized the remaining talent for them is terrible match wise.

I feel the womans division will be held back until Asuka and some of the MYC people get pulled up

Draxal

Bingo

The top woman have really been hurt by having less than stellar talent to go against. I was thinking about how it'd be great to see an actual 4-Horse Woman stable on the main roster but then realized the remaining talent for them is terrible match wise.

I feel the womans division will be held back until Asuka and some of the MYC people get pulled up

The biggest thing hurting the womens divisions is Nia and Tamina.

I don't want to talk too much about the the MYC, but thats where I hope they fix the main roster issue.

XenoRaven

A belly to belly is even worse than a normal DDT as a finisher in 2017. Literally the only reason she uses it is because Bayley is similar sounding to the word belly. Jason Jordan did a much better belly to belly as a regular move in the very next match.

tumblr_n1cfvasuTL1tszqifo1_400.gif
No she uses it because it starts with a hug.

Top Bottom