• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

To be honest Cena vs Nak should be a PPV match.
Not because I give a shit for Cena but it is two of the biggest names ever

They backed themselves into a corner of needing to use these larger matches as regular weekly programming. These weren't unheard of in the past. The problem is they're clearly attempted ratings boosters

I'd like to remind everyone that we were all so sure that AJ was losing to Cena at Summerslam last year.

I'm not saying Nak is gonna win, but we don't know what's gonna happen until it does.

After a crappy PPV, tonight's TV show almost seems like an apology for Battleground

That along with Cena/Nakamura being announced for free TV...............all this reminds me of WCW......

Wcw.jpg

Couldn't be, ratings aren't on a freefall from a year agoh wait

Toki767

Is there something going on next week that has WWE worried or something?

Reigns/Joe/Strowman on Raw and Cena/Nakamura on Smackdown.

OT but is anyone interested in watching The Dark Tower? The trailers are so meh but all the names are so big. I want to watch for the names but the trailers don't impress me at all.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Well they want Summerslam to be a WM level event, so I guess they're wheeling out Shane to jump off something again.

Friend told me they're gonna do Cena vs Nakamura on Smackdown next week. Are they that desperate?

I mean, someone's gonna interrupt that match, right? What's the stipulation? Winner faces Jinder at Summerslam?

Anth0ny

I said this a month ago. It's standard WWE booking. Nakamura beats Jinder, Corbin cashes in, and we as fans know Nakamura can beat Corbin because we saw it tonight, so that's the heat.

gotta get that heat brother

heel standing tall for the 12th ppv in a row this year

also who would cena face if not jinder? aj? randy?

Dawn of the Dead(2004) still
sdZbq1.gif

I knew you'd love it <3

In retrospect I was sad it was Snyder's feature directorial debut because it was literally all downhill from there.

Sucker Punch is still one of the worst major theatrical releases I've seen a name director make in my lifetime, and I have no doubt the Watchmen TV show will be a thousand times better than the movie was

Not even gonna mention BVS

yuraya

Not really a fan of them just having a Cena vs Nak match like that. That should be a rivalry that lasts many months with many great matches like Cena vs Styles did last year.

Not really a fan of them just having a Cena vs Nak match like that. That should be a rivalry that lasts many months with many great matches like Cena vs Styles did last year.

They're both babyfaces though and it wouldn't make sense to make Nakamura a heel, at least not right now. So they can't have the same kind of series AJ and Cena did.

MG310

I'm happy English is actually getting on the show regularly now.

Ziggler/Kanellis seems like the more natural tag pairing though.

Top Bottom