• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

KO will have rematch next week and win.
Then AJ will invoke his rematch clause and he will win.
Then KO will invoke his rematch clause and this can go on and on.

Pretty stacked episode of Smackdown Live next week. Nakamura vs Cena for the #1 Contender to the World Title and Owens vs. Styles for the US title.

You know what would make this great show even better? If goddamn Talking Smack was on the air...

Egg0

Banned
AJ retains next week so KO won't have a rematch clause to pull. Cena beats Nak, which sets up Cena/Jinder and that could lead to AJ/Nak.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
First time in forever that both Raw and SD were good.

Anyone watching 205 Live? lol just me I bet

See, I think this week and next week are an example of what WWE could be if they would just get out of their own way. They have so much talent to put on killer matches every week. Sasha/Bayley, Roman/Joe/Braun, AJ/Owens/Jericho, Cena/Nakamura.

They could easily create this level of hype all the time if they actually tried.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Let's see if Neville can get a good match out of Devari, nobody else has.

EDIT: Neville bumping like a madman off the barricades.

cordy

Banned
Summerslam poster leaked. Might spoil next week.

Py2wM84.jpg

James Storm revealed his original plan for DCC (the TNA team with him, Bram, and Eddie Kingston) and uhhhhhh hoooooo boy is it a doozy

So originally Storm would be fired by Billy Corgan, then getting really tazed by John Gaburick (creative consultant) and taken to jail. He'd be found not guilty, and when he returned they (now with a mystery 4th person) would get revenge by taking possession of the world title

Storm fights Lashley at Slammiversary, EC3 tries and fails to take Storm out midmatch. Bram and Kingston take care of EC3, the masked fourth member comes out and takes out Lashley amid the chaos. With a guitar. And then unmasks to reveal Jarrett. Storm wins the belt

I don't know if I'm glad nobody listened to Storm, or upset

somedevil

People are actually asking for a GM daniel bryan figure:

Would someone buy a Daniel Bryan figure dressed in a flannel polo with jeans that comes with the tout logo and bear as a accessories?

Top Bottom