• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

I knew you'd love it <3

In retrospect I was sad it was Snyder's feature directorial debut because it was literally all downhill from there.

Sucker Punch is still one of the worst major theatrical releases I've seen a name director make in my lifetime, and I have no doubt the Watchmen TV show will be a thousand times better than the movie was

Not even gonna mention BVS
Oh my god. Fucking Sucker Punch. Can't believe he gets work after that shit.

What if WWE turns Jericho heel again?

I'd rather they turn AJ heel again, but only when he costs Nak his title match.

Edit:
According to Keller, the Owens/AJ finish on Sunday was a botch. And there was chaos backstage when it happened.
It definitely felt like a botch but I'm not sure where they messed up. It seems like it would have been a production issue if anything, assuming that it was supposed to be a double pin.

Zabka

Cena loses next week due to Rusev interference. Nakamura advances to Summerslam and wins but then loses immediately on a Baron Corbin cash-in.

No one gets over. Show ends on a downer. Ratings go down.

But you get that heat. That "I'm sick of watching this crap" heat! The "Can't sell out PPVs" heat!

Cena loses next week due to Rusev interference. Nakamura advances to Summerslam and wins but then loses immediately on a Baron Corbin cash-in.

No one gets over. Show ends on a downer. Ratings go down.

But you get that heat. That "I'm sick of watching this crap" heat! The "Can't sell out PPVs" heat!

"Show ends"

Lol you think the last match would be Nakamura/Jinder.

That show is ending with Joe or Braun winning the Universal title and the crowd going crazy.

RBH

DFm_phjXYAAA-VW

https://mobile.twitter.com/GwinnettBraves/status/889998711232880641

Anth0ny

"Show ends"

Lol you think the last match would be Nakamura/Jinder.

That show is ending with Joe or Braun winning the Universal title and the crowd going crazy.

come on friend

good guy vince wouldn't have a heel go over in BOTH main events. he ain't that bad.

big bad baron corbin goes over in the first main event

and THE BIG DOG ROMAN REIGNS will finally get the big win, pinning samoa joe to close out the show and send the fans home happy

and THE BIG DOG ROMAN REIGNS will finally get the big win, pinning samoa joe to close out the show and send the fans home happy

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssss

#5Beers is what I'll be having when I celebrate. Reigns triumphs one more time in his yard <3

Guess it was a botch then. lol

come on friend

good guy vince wouldn't have a heel go over in BOTH main events. he ain't that bad.

big bad baron corbin goes over in the first main event

Joe and Braun cancel each other out. Roman drops a steam roller on Brock to win.

Roman's third coronation ain't coming in a four way. He'll win it off of Brock at WM after Brock beats the winner of the four-way.

Top Bottom