• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

The ending 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

SD don't screw up next weeks hour 2 slot. Save it for cena/nak aj/owens

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
It'll probably be a while til we see the Bollywood boys. They both took nasty bumps

I wonder when WWE will give them a shot to actually wrestle rather than just bumping. Would love to see Bollywood Boys facing off against New Day with Big E attempting to win the title from Jinder in an addition.

tumblr_mn2knrnG6V1rt4k5qo2_250.gif

Did fucking Yano say "This is for you." when he handed the DVD to Kenny?
"THIS DVD PLEASE OPEN"
LMFAO

Okada crying that he isn't in the first 7 star match after this.

Syder

That was a pretty good SmackDown by recent standards...

but fuck them for booking a more entertaining Nak match off PPV

fuck "Super Cena"

and fuck hot-potatoing the belt

Well this is absolutely amazing.

Also I hung out with my girlfriends cousin yesterday and spent a few hours showing him njpw and he fell in love with it immediately and posted on Facebook "Esto es de otro planeta! Nakamura hoy en dia no se esta mostrando en su 100%"
He's a mark for nakamura and now knows the nakamura of today isn't 100%. He loved his match at WK with Kota ibushi and also really likes Kenny omega and Okada. Today the journey shall continue with some Shibata and others.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Nak bet Corbin clean on SD?

what the FUCK ws the point of the PPV match then? No seriously, I know we dogpile on WWE a lot, but Im trying to understand.

Its the heat isnt it? They wanted the HEAT?

Forkball

Have Nak beat Cena.
Nak beats Mahal at Summerslam.
Corbin cashes in, but loses to Nak.
Nak gets super rocket strapped to him and has great matches (pending).
Nak vs AJ at Royal Rumble
WHAT'S KENNY OMEGA DOING IN THE ROYAL RUMBLE MAGGLE

Hasney

Have Nak beat Cena.

Why would you want to ruin Kenny? What did he ever do to you?

Syder

Cena v Mahal is going to be terrible.

Can't wait for Super Cena to beat up Jinder, The Singh Brothers and The Great Khali in a 4 v 1 handicap because George Washington and Pearl Harbor and 9/11...

and Donald Trump

Hasney

Can't wait for Super Cena to beat up Jinder, The Singh Brothers and The Great Khali in a 4 v 1 handicap because George Washington and Pearl Harbor and 9/11...

and Donald Trump

I actually wouldn't mind that.

Wait, I mean wouldn't care. Cena can beat up as many guys who aren't interesting to watch as he likes. Maybe he can pack them all in a box other than Khali and address it to NXT or Canada,

Syder

I actually wouldn't mind that.

Wait, I mean wouldn't care. Cena can beat up as many guys who aren't interesting to watch as he likes. Maybe he can pack them all in a box other than Khali and address it to NXT or Canada,
Getting the belt off of Jinder should be the priority right now, the experiment/PR campaign didn't work, if the strap has to go on Cena then so be it.

Also, with the part-time nature of his work now, we know he wouldn't be holding it for long. I can see Corbin cashing-in on Cena at SummerSlam tbh.

Have Nak beat Cena.
I needed a good laugh. Thanks pal.

Oersted

and Donald Trump

Fun fact:

India renamed a village into Trump village to honor their friendship with the USA

trump-village-afp_650x400_61498220673.jpg

Darkest motherfucking timeline

Anth0ny

Pollock did an interview with Justin Roberts and apparently the micromanagement by Vince is more fucked up than anyone could imagine.

On Roberts last night with the company, he told the crowd "thank you for joining us tonight, I hope you enjoyed the show please drive home safely"

Vince in his ear: "don't say drive home safely, not everyone has a car"

Roberts was released a few days later. Apparently it was just non stop dumb as shit like this in his ear every single day.

Hasney

Pollock did an interview with Justin Matthews and apparently the micromanagement by Vince is more fucked up than anyone could imagine.

On Matthews last night with the company, he told the crowd "thank you for joining us tonight, I hope you enjoyed the show please drive home safely"

Vince in his ear: "don't say drive home safely, not everyone has a car"

Matthews was released a few days later. Apparently it was just non stop dumb as shit like this in his ear every single day.

Justin Roberts, or Josh Matthews? Or some dude I've never heard of?

Something like this could have been used on the show. It's the perfect gag and rebuttal to what happened on RAW. It would have been interesting of Bryan came out and called Angle/Jordan a fraud just to get ratings. Beef it up and build it. There's obviously shenanigans.

It's fun to see how creative these people can be when they aren't under the thumb of Vince/Hayes.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
you guys dont like Bryan Alvarez? been listening to the WOL and I dig the dude

There is no way that Nak is beating Jinder

WWE has Cena in super USA mode right now. It makes too much sense to have Cena be the one to take down the "scary" Indian

Hasney

What if Nak drops a few Pearl Harbour jibes and turns? You could even have a heel stable of foreigners like a League of Countries or something!

korly

Where can I see the updated standings for the G1? I've been watching every day but they never seem to show any graphics or anything.

Top Bottom