• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

People are actually asking for a GM daniel bryan figure:

Would someone buy a Daniel Bryan figure dressed in a flannel polo with jeans that comes with the tout logo and bear as a accessories?

If people will buy that Asuka figure with the stupid face, I don't see why it'd be a worse decision

WTF
DFn_XiSUIAA1QFw

Tagyhag

3 minutes filmed on someone's phone more compelling than anything they're making for the network

It's just mindblowing.

I was wondering, we all know Vince is a control freak and an egomaniac.

But I was thinking about WCW and how letting the wrestlers have full control essentially destroyed it and if Vince is afraid of that.

Anth0ny

dave meletzer's report:

It's come out that Vince is furious that Daniel Bryan and Renee Young recorded a parody of Talking Smack entitled Smacking Talk and posted it to Twitter. Apparently the issue stems from the video being posted while 205 Live was still airing live on the Network,
which resulted in a lower than usual 8 live viewers, down from 12 the previous week.

In a twisted shoot version of the McMahon/Austin angle from the late 1990s, Vince wants to fire Bryan for this, but after realizing that's what he wants, has opted to "keep him and just make his life a living hell" according to a source close to the situation.

Apparently Chad Gable is catching the most heat from the boys in the back, and I've been told that there's a good chance he'll be one of talent released next week after the financials come out, although that could change. Following the incident late Tuesday night, John Layfield pulled Gable aside and, in an attempt to show the boys in the back what a locker room leader looks like, had Baron Corbin hold Gable down while Layfield removed his pants and shoved his fist clean up Gable's ass as an "innocent rib."

wow

It's just mindblowing.

I was wondering, we all know Vince is a control freak and an egomaniac.

But I was thinking about WCW and how letting the wrestlers have full control essentially destroyed it and if Vince is afraid of that.

No, what Vince is afraid of is another Rock. Where a guy gets bigger than the brand and so Vince loses his negotiating leverage. Vince likes to have power over people.

"You can't wrestle" chant is the worst

Like neither can you, marks

Just like people want to boo Roman to prove their point in the name of lord CM Punk and then they go and chant "You Can't Wrestle" to make sure everyone understands they're to be ignored

GunBR

The Khali vs Orton match was just a rumor that was created because of that finish of the Battleground right?
So there's a chance that we won't have to see Khali back on WWE again in the near future

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
The Khali vs Orton match was just a rumor that was created because of that finish of the Battleground right?
So there's a chance that we won't have to see Khali back on WWE again in the near future

If Khali was sticking around he'd surely have been there tonight.

Top Bottom