• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

Hahaha Kevin calling Mojo out.

Like I said, Mojo or Zack can turn on each other, which is why I am liking the potential break up more than Enzo and Cass.

somedevil

Battleground:

Jinder vs Randy
Styles vs Owens
Mike vs Sami
Rusev vs Cena
Nak vs Corbin

Tye then has only Ziggler or Rowan to feud with.

UberTag

I want to see Styles and Owens wrestle a classic at Battleground only for a random Jericho distraction to cost KO the match and the title.

Give us another KO vs. Jericho match at Summerslam. Styles can defend the US title against Nakamura.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Roman needs his "bullet proof corset"

I have no idea what you are talking about and I don't think anyone else does either.

I want to see Styles and Owens wrestle a classic at Battleground only for a random Jericho distraction to cost KO the match and the title.

Give us another KO vs. Jericho match at Summerslam. Styles can defend the US title against Nakamura.

Styles/Nakamura is the rumored match for SummerSlam.

Why is peteykirch in here fat shaming?

What it's just the fact Kevin Owens is doing his job of making himself be hated by the mass public.

Bashing America being the US Champion despite being a French Canadian

Claiming he's a superior athlete, when he doesn't have the body image that Vince would be in heaven with.

What it's just the fact Kevin Owens is doing his job of making himself be hated by the mass public.

Claiming he's a superior athlete, when he doesn't have the body image that Vince would be in heaven with.

What...

Watched a clio of the dis at Xavier
giphy.gif

It's a holiday and a lot of people aren't here, someone had to join and shitpost to make up for it.

It happens every year for at least one holiday, at least this time we got it out of the way before Xmas, the time of my main man Santa

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"

I mean, yes that is how wrestling works.

We are also aware that his argument he's a superior athlete rings hollow when he's a fat guy. I don't get what the point of this is.

Hex

Banned
Just a friendly reminder on our great nation's birthday:

Hulk Hogan is a real American.

You are all fake ones.

Yay real americans are racists hivbags who film their friends banging their wives and fantasize about their daughters!
WOOHOOO MURICA!!!!!!
GET ME SOME MORE MURICA UP IN THIS BITCH!!!!

If you shitpost on Santa's day, you get a lump

Possibly of coal, we're still not sure, a lot of jobs are at risk in this economy under all this anxiety

Angry Grimace

Holiday shows are usually throwaway garbage but this SDL was surprisingly good.

I mean, yes that is how wrestling works.

We are also aware that his argument he's a superior athlete rings hollow when he's a fat guy. I don't get what the point of this is.

Maybe it's just that I find it comical when Kevin goes on about how he's a superior athlete? So he did his job and garnered a reaction?

Honestly I like the fact he's a portly guy who can actually move around, and is limber and can do things you wouldn't expect out of him.

Top Bottom