• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

Heroman

Banned
La Dama del Silencio
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juana_Barraza
giphy.gif

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Fire Pro has spoken.

giphy.gif

AJ is better.

I was just thinking about Fire Pro today and how seeing those moves animated poorly is somehow cooler to me than the fancy 3d graphics we have today, does that make any sense? Which Fire Pro is that gif from?

When is World out again? I never played early access games but I might have to for this one.

edit: oh shit its next week!

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
I was just thinking about Fire Pro today and how seeing those moves animated poorly is somehow cooler to me than the fancy 3d graphics we have today, does that make any sense? Which Fire Pro is that gif from?

When is World out again? I never played early access games but I might have to for this one.

edit: oh shit its next week!

GIF is from returns on PS2.

I was scared for AJ when he teased the Clash on KO. Don't need him throwing out his back.
The same feeling I get watching little 3'11 Zach Zachy-to-Backy you. 😥😥😥😓😓😓😬😬😬🙇

First episode of Season 4 is Kamp Krusty. They came out fucking swinging.

Hex

Banned
There's something a little like that, but it's in Japanese, and it has Naito, but he's not in character.

Beefy's all new top 5

1: Omega
2: Okada
3: GOD
4: Ishii
5: Braun

Young Bucks and AJ just missing out

Hex's Top 5 after midyear

1 Hiromu Takahashi
2 Tetsuya Naito
3 Kenny Omega
4 RAAAAAAAAAAAIN MAAAAAAAAKAAAAAAH
5 3 way tie between Pentagod/ Mr Future of the sport himself Sanada, and Ishiiiiiiiiii

Recall

So Joe vs Brock has had some cool build up, eh.

Just looking on YouTube and the interactions between both have all been wonderfully entertaining. I wonder how much influence Brock and Joe have over getting ideas like these put forward and done because I really doubt Vince suddenly remembered how to book well.

So Joe vs Brock has had some cool build up, eh.

Just looking on YouTube and the interactions between both have all been wonderfully entertaining. I wonder how much influence Brock and Joe have over getting ideas like these put forward and done because I really doubt Vince suddenly remembered how to book well.

I think Lesnar is very hands on when he gives a shit.

He's apparently a big reason why Goldberg was booked the way he was.

Brok probably has some measure of respect for Joe, he likes Berg and saw big money in him.

didn't give two shits about noodly Ambrose.

Ugh, that Cena promo, I tuned out on it.

I've skimmed through the last couple episodes of Raw and watched most of the last two Smackdowns. They had their moments but I have no enthusiasm for it.

I'm so hyped for the Steam release. The 11th can't come quick enough.

Unless you're in or close to the same time zone as Japan it should be out on the 10th, for most of us depending on the time zone that should be between morning and late afternoon on the 10th.

Damn, 8 people in the ring was the shit in that game.
I remember making a weak security guard CAW and copying him 6 more times so in an 8 man match I just used someone powerful and beat the shit out of all them. I miss doing stupid shit like double stacking tables and putting a ladder on top of them then doing a superplex to murder someone.

A pet peeve I have right now: Why if a wrestler is coming out as a "surprise" do they HAVE to do their normal intro? During this carmella segment there was no reason for Naomi to come out and dance. Just come out and say your thing

Menome

A pet peeve I have right now: Why if a wrestler is coming out as a "surprise" do they HAVE to do their normal intro? During this carmella segment there was no reason for Naomi to come out and dance. Just come out and say your thing

Branding. Got to show off absolutely everything about a performer when they turn up, in case it's the first time someone's watching.

Marvel

could never
I remember making a weak security guard CAW and copying him 6 more times so in an 8 man match I just used someone powerful and beat the shit out of all them. I miss doing stupid shit like double stacking tables and putting a ladder on top of them then doing a superplex to murder someone.
Lol.

I must admit, CAW 8 player battles amongst freaks was so fun when I wasn't using main roster.

This was terrible transition year bullshit from PS1 to PS2. They stripped everything that made Smackdown 2 interesting. I was so disappointed.
Omg the thing that pissed me off the most were the entrance songs. They were literally as long as the wrestlers entrance it was associated to. If they have a quick entrance and you put the song on someone else with a longer animation it cuts off and starts over. It also had this waste of resources.
maxresdefault.jpg

Top Bottom