• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

My final match will be at GWF6 where I will win the title and leave the company with it.

But the brass is too scared that this will happen and will take me off the card instead. Just so they can save face.

filth.

Fox318

A SHOT AT THE #1 CONTENDERSHIP HAS OPENED

WHO WANTS TO GRAB THAT BRASS RING?

z8C_Br.gif

My final match will be at GWF6 where I will win the title and leave the company with it.

But the brass is too scared that this will happen and will take me off the card instead. Just so they can save face.

filth.

Seph spiting people on his card

He has finished his transformation into Sunny Mac

Egg0

Banned
lol

GWF2K even got stale. StareMania was perfection as a one time thing, but then it happened again. What's next, a 3rd time? 4th can't even be ruled out!!!!

My favorite part of the show was seeing which random wrestler was going to walk out during a match.

Beefy

Oh, is that what he's doing it in? Yeah, Fire Pro is dull as fuck to watch. It almost looks like a 2D real wrestling match if you set the logic up right... It's too sterile and not as fun as the glitchy as fuck 2k.

Yeah that's what I am saying as well.

He was compensated well!

This is a reminder that Menome got a World Championship opportunity despite having no wins to his name. Just showing you all that I am a giving commish.

sounds like horrible booking to me

jobber who shouldn't be booked as one vs champion no one wants

The fuck is happening now? Why are there new promotions is wrestling gaf now?

its the territorial days, daddeh

Beefy

He was compensated well!

This is a reminder that Menome got a World Championship opportunity despite having no wins to his name. Just showing you all that I am a giving commish.

And Zach with like 1 win? If anything the Champ should be pissed that I keep facing losers.... 🤔

Hex

Banned
Everyone thinks they're making the WCW to my WWF, when they don't realize they're making the next TNA or ROH

As a huge fan of Fire Pro's premise, i strongly agree.
It is great to tinker with, no as fun to play or watch

And the Hex is always geared up for the next opportunity , even if he has to leave some fools laying in the back or even more has to make someone vanish.

Top Bottom