• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

You are the only Nation member with out a win now!
giphy.gif

Someone say WGW?

panel-162831144-image-ba5835d1481d00d5-320-320.png

saved

WGW

where the big posters play

Ed Turner has given me a blank check and the first offer has been given to Stunning Zach.
Syder, as the creater of the logo, an offer has been extended out to you as well.

stay tuned for further development

Zach

saved

WGW

Ed Turner has given me a blank check and the first offer has been given to Stunning Zach.
Syder, as the creater of the logo, an offer has been extended out to you as well.

I'm announcing right here and now: if the Huggerz don't go over at GWF 6, I walk, duuude.

1t0Y-3.gif

saved

WGW

how's WGW's catering?

do you offer something higher than an iron-clad contract?

I give you an iron clad contract and book you in two #1 contender scenarios in your first two shows and you're talking to the non existent competition?!
I'm a snitch. You knew what you were getting when I signed the line.
whatever food you want, brother

we have contracts dipped in iron, dipped in platinum, dipped back in iron.

star platnium status

hot damn!
Im not worried. Ya'll will turn in because the allure of seeing Beefy's reign come to an end is too strong.

Literally the only match of Beefy's that I've seen was when he won. He's just not a draw!

Kaladin

In actual wrestling news, never do important shit on July 4th, or any national holiday.

**John Cena’s return to WWE television for the first time since WrestleMania couldn’t overcome the audience drop on the 4th of July. The show averaged 2,329,000 viewers on the USA Network. On its own, the number would be considered a disappointment considering it was Cena’s return but the holiday was going to hurt the number regardless. Cena’s last return after a lengthy absence came this past December and drew 2.89 million viewers as a comparison to what his return meant on a non-holiday. The number was a drop of 10.5% from the prior week, which featured the women’s Money in the Bank Ladder Match on free television.

Hasney

That sounds carny af.

Congrats Seph, you've made it.

If a contracted wrassler wants to appear elsewhere, surely they break their contract?!

Anyway, SunnyMcMahon hasn't been seen in a while and just wants to make some new federation. Who does he think he is, Jeff Jarrett?

Hasney

Playing and watching is different shit

Oh, is that what he's doing it in? Yeah, Fire Pro is dull as fuck to watch. It almost looks like a 2D real wrestling match if you set the logic up right... It's too sterile and not as fun as the glitchy as fuck 2k.

Hasney

If he's on two matches, his stats need to be lowered for the second match! It's only fair to simulate fatigue!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom