• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

Mahonay

Banned
I knew nothing of these applications.

It's a conspiracy to keep me out.

I'm being ducked.
Don't worry I've been pretty much dropped from the fed. But I also have never been able to watch one live since the first one, and took a break from wrestling for a couple months. And now I have no internet. I'm happy to be a jobber though, just putting these fuckers over.

Sephzilla

Don't worry I've been pretty much dropped from the fed. But I also have never been able to watch one live since the first one, and took a break from wrestling for a couple months. I'm happy to be a jobber though, just putting these fuckers over.

YOU'RE ON THE GWF6 CARD

If people wanted to they could create and submit their own Fire Pro wrasslemen via the world wide web

The future of simulated competition simulations

I imagine you could do that in 2k also but that would require buying it

Hasney

Seriously? I make it to the finals of the Best of the Super Junior members and I get booked in a fucking curtain jerker clusterfuck battle royal?

If I win the battle royal, I'm calling out whoever wins the B+ title match for a shot!

ErrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRR. I think you'll find it's a #1 contender elimination chamber we're in.

Sephzilla

Seriously? I make it to the finals of the Best of the Super Junior members and I get booked in a fucking curtain jerker clusterfuck battle royal?

If I win the battle royal, I'm calling out whoever wins the B+ title match for a shot!

*cough*

it's an elimination chamber match and the winner gets a World title shot

*cough*

Syder

xc6eQuJ.png
Syder needs to slap Owenisnow for leaving the Nation
fiQFw.gif

Hasney

Hey, if he wants another shot at the champ he's gotta earn it IN THE CAGE

Yeah, and I mean it's unlikely that I would somehow be drawn to enter the match last *COUGHCOUGHCOUGH* Keep main event talent in the main event, I say.

Besides, all I need is

q8TuB.gif

jmdajr

nation-of-dx.jpg

19 years ago This was allowed to be on National tv and is still on the network

Not gonna lie. I laughed my ass off. I bet many others here did too.

But fast forward to now and I'd be like.

Jesus Christ, WWE is gonna be out of business!
in five years

Tuesday’s WWE Smackdown Live averaged 2.329 million viewers for USA Network. The number was down from the 2.603 million count from last Tuesday’s edition.

Actually less down than I was expecting considering the holiday.

Top Bottom