• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

Hey British Bootaay Monsoon...you doing a G1 topic this year?

I guess I will if no one else is up for doing it? Feel free if you want to, though - saves me the hassle :p

I keep hearing wonderful things, I need to check them out

they did this https://twitter.com/MooseNation69/status/752265088405569537

Hah, I didn't mind it all that much - better than counting ahead of the ref. At least the Progress lot have stopped doing it in a silly voice, because Roberts voice cracked about 20 chapters ago :p

klonere

Banned
I keep hearing wonderful things, I need to check them out

they did this https://twitter.com/MooseNation69/status/752265088405569537

IZOa2Fh.gif

Hah, I didn't mind it all that much - if they hadn't been chanting Moose though, they'd just have been doing the count ahead of the ref thing. Especially as it was Roberts.

I knew it was going to be a thing as soon as they started. The count ahead is FnP, but this and the Perfect 10 additions to it drive me nuts. If that makes me hypocritical, so be it

Fantomex

This either looks like a low budget horror movie, or a horrible adult movie. Yikes. Sasha dodged a bullet hehe.

Thank you to these good Samaritans for helping me with my flat tire 😭😭😭. See you at #RawDetroit tomorrow

I knew it was going to be a thing as soon as they started. The count ahead is FnP, but this and the Perfect 10 additions to it drive me nuts. If that makes me hypocritical, so be it

Perfect 10 is annoying, for sure. One thing though, I can't recall a single "this is awesome" or "this is wrestling" chant all night, which is a definite improvement imo.

Kaladin

Next Monday WWE won't be able to compete.

With the GOP convention.

Man that is going to be a slobber knocker.

Eh, the conventions won't be as entertaining as they promised to be a month or two ago. Trump and Clinton have secured their nominations and all but silenced any opposition in their parties.

klonere

Banned
Perfect 10 is annoying, for sure. One thing though, I can't recall a single "this is awesome" or "this is wrestling" chant all night, which is a definite improvement imo.

Alright I'm back on board. That is actually a great accomplishment for a whole superindie show to go by with none of those chants.

DMczaf

Tonight is actually going to be interesting. Does wwe throw out everything and hype up Brock's victory tonight or do they stick their head in the ground and pretend that people are tuning in for more McMahon drama?

Kaladin

Tonight is actually going to be interesting. Does wwe throw out everything and hype up Brock's victory tonight or do they stick their head in the ground and pretend that people are tuning in for more McMahon drama?

Depends, who is the guest GM this week?

Fox318

What they should have done:

Put the belt on Brock so he could have fought as champ at UFC 200. Have him come back and beat everybody until they have a young over face they can have a face vs face match at mania.

Not Ambrose anymore.

WHat they will do:

Get Brock a win off Orton then feed him to their long haired vest wearing champion

Maybe turn Brock heel and say he doesn't want to sports entertain anymore

Barrage

Put the belt on Brock so he could have fought as champ at UFC 200. Have him come back and beat everybody until they have a young over face they can have a face vs face match at mania.

Not Ambrose anymore.

WHat they will do:

Get Brock a win off Orton then feed him to their long haired vest wearing champion

And then what happens when the WWE Champion walks in and get knocked out in the first round.

Brock doesn't need the belt, putting it on him just puts more of the WWE's neck on the line.

klonere

Banned

Not Ambrose anymore.

WHat they will do:

Do they have someone on the roster that

A) Is young (ie NOT SAMOA JOE)
B) Could look credible beating Brock
C) Can talk
D) Is ready for the spot right now

I'm struggling to find a name myself.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"

Brock isn't actually on the show is he? I assume they mention it and that's it.

Sephzilla

COLE: "WWE wants to congratulate Brock Lesnar on his dominant victory over Mark Hunt at UFC 200 this Saturday."

BRYON: "That's why they call him the Beast Incarnate"

JBL: "But the real question is can he survive The Viper this August at SummerSlam, Maggle?"

Recall

So the Brock / Orton match will just be escape a German suplex to start, then 10 Germans, F5 attempt reversed into RKO. F5 finishes.

Brock vs Cena at Extreme Rules 2012, Brock vs CM Punk at Summerslam 13 were excellent intense matches now Brock has a formula and I can't wait for the next guy to break that formula. Maybe AJ Styles?

imBask

Banned
in case you haven't seen it, the latest Jon Lajoie video disrespects the business

giphy.gif

COLE: "WWE wants to congratulate Brock Lesnar on his dominant victory Mark Hunt at UFC 200 this Saturday."

JBL: "But the real question is can he survive The Viper this August at SummerSlam, Maggle?"

you make me so sad Seph

Entropia

No One Remembers
COLE: "WWE wants to congratulate Brock Lesnar on his dominant victory Mark Hunt at UFC 200 this Saturday."

Haha, that is pretty much word for word what I am expecting them to say.

klonere

Banned

uuugggghhhhh kill me

So the Brock / Orton match will just be escape a German suplex to start, then 10 Germans, F5 attempt reversed into RKO. F5 finishes.

Brock vs Cena at Extreme Rules 2012, Brock vs CM Punk at Summerslam 13 were excellent intense matches now Brock has a formula and I can't wait for the next guy to break that formula. Maybe AJ Styles?

AJ/Brock would be an incredible match but I dunno if you want to burn Brock's win on a guy who is just about to hit 40 himself.

in case you haven't seen it, the latest Jon Lajoie video disrespects the business

you make me so sad Seph

Good, fuck the Hulk Hogan.

Recall

uuugggghhhhh kill me

AJ/Brock would be an incredible match but I dunno if you want to burn Brock's win on a guy who is just about to hit 40 himself.

Good, fuck the Hulk Hogan.

Age hasn't stopped AJ being one of the more enjoyable roster members and even if he doesn't get the win, making Brock work for his victory will be entertaining enough.

Top Bottom