• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

Browny

Banned
If Prior was around now, Vince would automatically have given him a dancing gimmick and no promo time.

Prior paired up with Crazy R-truth - now that would have been amazing...

THE FUCK

CnEy43LWAAAe3a3.jpg:large

When Paul Burchill was a pirate Vince had no idea about Pirates of the Caribbean. Vince doesn't understand why anyone would ever watch anything but WWE. When Freddie Prince Jr was a writer, Vince got annoyed at him on a flight back from a show because he was watching a Richard Pryor DVD rather than a WWE product. When he told Vince he just wanted to relax and watch some comedy Vince replied "that's what Santino is for!"
My favourite infringement was The harry potter gimmick because the guy they gave the gimmick to hated it so much that he quit.

The episode of Raw in which Nash tears his quad coincidentally is also the same night as the infamous Jackie Gayda match.

Why is this one guys gimmick literally the fact he went to Harvard.

The episode of Raw in which Nash tears his quad coincidentally is also the same night as the infamous Jackie Gayda match.

Why is this one guys gimmick literally the fact he went to Harvard.
Because Chris it's the real deal mate. Good kid . Nash tearing his quad had me shook. I didn't know what was up.

Because Chris it's the real deal mate. Good kid . Nash tearing his quad had me shook. I didn't know what was up.
Dude is just getting beat up by long-haired JBL, man.

On that note I must have forgotten Bradshaw modified that belt because it hit me like a shock to see some Texan belt being brought out by him.

TheCool69

Neo Member
Guys.. why didnt you tell me that Vince actually gave a goddamn house to a lucky in Your House 1 watcher????

And the winner was a 11-year old kid?? Who later sold it for 180k

That would mean Shanafan is the greatest underrated member here. That belongs to....... Nocturnowl.
Did I just get the rub from Wrasslegaf's most prominent poster? this is like being friends with Cena right?
Wait, was that actually a good thing?

It's my birthday so I'm going to play Overwatch and watch 2000 WCW all day
ReASwJF.gif

I also spent my Birthday on Saturday playing Overwatch, the power of July!

The CWC bracketology special was fucking fantastic. They are already hitting it out of the park with this thing. Ranallo and D-Bry together are perfect. The interviews with some the competitors were well done also. I'm so happy this somehow exists within WWE.

Imagine if the main roster was treated with that kind of care and spectacle. It would a completely different series of shows.

Zach

Love it. But I had a bad experience with Rage On. Bought some ridiculous all-over Pokemon shirt for my son a couple years back and it was the biggest piece of crap. It was like, carelessly pieced together with white spots all over -- it was terrible.

Anyway, if I had paid $20 I probably wouldn't have bothered but it was at least $50 and I was like "nah." They tried to give me the "no refunds" spiel and acted like I was being unreasonable (even after sending pictures of the clearly shoddy craftsmanship) so I was like "k, I'll just contact my credit card company and they'll do a chargeback" so they finally relented and refunded it.

Jamie OD

The CWC bracketology special was fucking fantastic. They are already hitting it out of the park with this thing. Ranallo and D-Bry together are perfect. The interviews with some the competitors were well done also. I'm so happy this somehow exists within WWE.

Meanwhile we're still in the dark about the Draft.

shanafan

Got my ticket for Survivor Series! :D

Nice!

I am curious if any PPVs are coming to Detroit anytime soon. We are getting a second straight Raw show (no house show inbetween), so I am wondering if the next event will be another TV show or a house show. Would be cool to be a PPV, but going to these events can be expensive, so I hope it's just a house show next.

Aiii

So not worth it
Saturday was my first time watching a UFC event live. Gotta admit, I had fun watching it.

There's something about actual fighting and true unpredictability that makes UFC a lot more fun to watch live than WWE. Part of this is on WWE for making their results pretty much utterly predictable, though.

Sephzilla

There's something about actual fighting and true unpredictability that makes UFC a lot more fun to watch live than WWE. Part of this is on WWE for making their results pretty much utterly predictable, though.

Exactly. The unpredictability made it great. Like during the Cormier/Silva fight, Cormier was pretty clearly winning it but then Silva got that one shot in during the third round that made Cormier look shook and suddenly everyone in the room got hyped because Silva had a window.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Saturday was my first time watching a UFC event live. Gotta admit, I had fun watching it.

Sign up for UFC Fight Pass trial, get 7 days free. You can watch all sorts of wonderful stuff, especially Fedor Emelianenko. They have a decent "collections" spot where you can get the hot stuff. Check it out and don't look at results, just watch.

Sephzilla

It's my birthday so I'm going to play Overwatch and watch 2000 WCW all day

Happy birthday!

Sign up for UFC Fight Pass trial, get 7 days free. You can watch all sorts of wonderful stuff, especially Fedor Emelianenko. They have a decent "collections" spot where you can get the hot stuff. Check it out and don't look at results, just watch.

I just might do that. First I gotta finish catching up on Game of Thrones though.
The next episode up for me is the Battle of the Bastards

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I just might do that. First I gotta finish catching up on Game of Thrones though.
The next episode up for me is the Battle of the Bastards

It's ok.

Don't read this until after you finish it

Jon Snow is a shitty, shitty leader. Wun Wun is the real

Entropia

No One Remembers

Same here.

It wasn't bad, but, I felt that there wasn't much aggression. Like the Aldo vs. Edgar fight felt pretty boring because Aldo was doing was defending.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Same here.

It wasn't bad, but, I felt that there wasn't much aggression. Like the Aldo vs. Edgar fight felt pretty boring because Aldo was doing was defending.

That was a hot fight. So good.

Top Bottom