• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

002.jpg

fuck the haters

People took Cena seriously even when he was still doing his goofy white rapper bit

When he was a heel they took him seriously because he did proper heel stuff and didn't treat matches like a joke. When he went poopy, a lot of fans turned on him and did stop taking him seriously.

shaowebb

Braun Strowman's Win/Loss rate is terrible.
  • WINS:49 (43.75%)
  • DRAWS: 3 (2.68%)
  • LOSSES:60 (53.57%)

There are midcarders with better records than that guy. To put it in perspective even Zack Ryder only has a 50% loss record technically making him a more believable a threat than Strowman.

THATS how poor that character is right now. If they wanna make money off the guy they wont get it by making him stay that character. Dude needs reinvented instead of tacked onto a dying gimmick thats sinking. Pull a Kane. Take him away, bring out a masked monster, and start robbing Taker spots. Kane and Taker are too old to hold onto the gimmick for the company anymore anyhow. They're hard to watch out there. Put it onto this guy. He can bump, we've seen him put people over, and he hasn't injured anyone which is more than you can say for most of the monster dudes they bring in.

As is...he's a waste that could be used to sell a believable successor to the Taker/Kane monster gimmick. Just needs a mask.

Mahonay

Banned
Braun Strowman's Win/Loss rate is terrible.
  • WINS:49 (43.75%)
  • DRAWS: 3 (2.68%)
  • LOSSES:60 (53.57%)

There are midcarders with better records than that guy. To put it in perspective even Zack Ryder only has a 50% loss record technically making him a more believable a threat than Strowman.

THATS how poor that character is right now. If they wanna make money off the guy they wont get it by making him stay that character. Dude needs reinvented instead of tacked onto a dying gimmick thats sinking. Pull a Kane. Take him away, bring out a masked monster, and start robbing Taker spots. Kane and Taker are too old to hold onto the gimmick for the company anymore anyhow. They're hard to watch out there. Put it onto this guy. He can bump, we've seen him put people over, and he hasn't injured anyone which is more than you can say for most of the monster dudes they bring in.

As is...he's a waste that could be used to sell a believable successor to the Taker/Kane monster gimmick. Just needs a mask.
Strawman was laughably bad from the very start. I'd like to know who thought that would actually work in 2015/2016

Sephzilla

But seriously, I don't even see huge potential in Strowman. The dude is a big man and that's literally it. Guy has no in-ring skills. Has no charisma what so ever. And doesn't seem to have any kind of ability to talk. Even Great Khali had more potential than Strowman. Apollo Crews is a guy who has tons of "huge potential" because it's clear he has the tools, he just needs to figure out how to use them. Strowman doesn't even look like he has the tools.

But seriously, I don't even see huge potential in Strowman. The dude is a big man and that's literally it. Guy has no in-ring skills. Has no charisma what so ever. And doesn't seem to have any kind of ability to talk. Even Great Khali had more potential than Strowman. Apollo Crews is a guy who has tons of "huge potential" because it's clear he has the tools, he just needs to figure out how to use them. Strowman doesn't even look like he has the tools.

Strowman is 100% all look and that's fine because with that look he really doesn't need to do anything. I want to see him throw around guys and I want to see a guy like Brock throw him around. That's it.

Top Bottom