• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

Just out of curiously. Regarding the Brock drug stuff.

How many times does a announcement like that get made and then later everything is cleared up nicely and the fighter gets the "all clear"?

Off the top of my head I cant think of any but I am sure maybe its happened.

It's extremely rare for the B sample to have a different result. I don't even think it's ever happened in modern UFC. Not to say it definitively never happens in sports, but it's pretty damn close to it.

That's why it's a two to three week window between sample collection and results revealed. Suspensions are severe: at the very least a fighter in the company who tests positive is out for 2 full years. They want to make sure it's a legitimate positive test result and not an error in their findings before they issue that type of news, because at the very least a fighter has to reconsider what the fuck he does for the next 2 years.

The only reason it's listed as a "potential" violation isn't because there's a good chance they're wrong, but because the fighter has a right to appeal and see if the B sample has a different result.

DMczaf

Lapsed Fan Hogan's descent into madness over fears of losing his heat and getting rolled up has been a joy to listen to.

Just got double charged for live viewing as well, classic Gabe. I'll probably get some free shows out of it though, not complaining.

Out of curiosity, where are you at regarding Thatcher? Like/love/hate/indifference?

I need more time to figure out what is up with Thatcher.

That was some good fucking shit at Evolve 64.

oddjobs

The latest Talk Is Jericho with The Club was pretty damn entertaining. Gallows & Anderson are damn fools.

According to Jericho, when Hogan came back in 2002, (after being thrown around by Angle a couple of times) he told Vince that "the olympic kid is pretty stiffski" /dead

The latest Talk Is Jericho with The Club was pretty damn entertaining. Gallows & Anderson are damn fools.

According to Jericho, when Hogan came back in 2002, (after being thrown around by Angle a couple of times) he told Vince that "the olympic kid is pretty stiffski" /dead
Hogan is lucky he never faced RVD around that time, Angle complained he was stiff. Rvd was just being snug, is all.

Who the Fuck calls themself that?

Like the Toothless agression shit it takes away from the character so Vince can think he's clever.

Its ok there is a guy on the radio here in Cincinnati calls and had called himself Lunatic Frindge for years. That it was a lil werid dean ripped that off since you know hes from cincy

Menome

Doesn't it just devolve further into shoot bang arenas if I recall?
Also fuck the airfield and how you're suppose to successfully "Stealth kill" the final two guards, I sneak through, and pop the last two with successive headshots and that raises the alarm.
Well okay maybe blow them both up with a grenade? still trigger enemy waves.
Actual solution? blow up some fuel canister behind them for that scripted double death, STEALTHY!

I gave up on the full stealth approach very early on in the game. It's just not built for it and was one of the reasons I got so frustrated early on.

The later shoot-bang arenas feel much more finely crafted and less of a chore to get through. The best of the series' arenas work like shooting puzzles where you're working out which enemies to take down in what order with limited ammo supplies, and these ones felt like that at last rather than 'big area with a dozen people shooting at once, all with the same gun'.

50 coolest nicknames from wwe.com, I'll save you the click.

There is no Big Daddy Cool, so fuck this list. Also "The Walking Riot" was good as was "the One-Man Crime Spree" but where are they?
"The Champ" is the most generic nickname ever. At least put the Doctor of Thuganomics if you wanna include a Cena one.

But at least Big Poppa Pump made the list so it's redeemed. Also I admit seeing the Glamazon actually makes me really happy.

One of my close friends has hundreds of pictures of this japanese girl on his phone. It's time.
AzvrHJ.gif

DMczaf

AJ at the WM After Party - "Hey Honky Tonk Man, quiet a spread (sushi tower) huh?"

Honk - "HA! It's coming out of your check, you fucking mark"

im dying

I wonder who will be the last pick in the draft. Some unfortunate soul no one wants. Just Shane and Stephanie going "no, you take them" for the last twenty minutes of Smackdown.

DMczaf

Listening to Jericho's podcast with Flair.

Flair saying the only current WWE guy who would enjoy the 70-80s "Shoot Era" would be Dolph Ziggler....

what?

Just out of curiously. Regarding the Brock drug stuff.

How many times does a announcement like that get made and then later everything is cleared up nicely and the fighter gets the "all clear"?

Off the top of my head I cant think of any but I am sure maybe its happened.

Yoel Romero failed and was able to get off on account of a tainted supplement. He still had a suspension, but it was shortened from two years down to six months. Not completely cleared, but off pretty easy.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
If you haven't heard AJ's flair impression

Its lapsed fan tier

https://twitter.com/tagropemag/status/753962886771380224?s=09

Jay Lethal somehow got a major North American Promotion to make him the face of their company because of his Ric Flair impression
Listening to Jericho's podcast with Flair.

Flair saying the only current WWE guy who would enjoy the 70-80s "Shoot Era" would be Dolph Ziggler....

what?

He couldn't even complain on twitter

He'd have to actually like.. confront people.

Jashobeam

the Balor v Nakamura match would have been better without the commercial breaks, totally messes the flow of the fight, this should have been a Takeover match ffs.

Stephanie broke her promises to the big bad booty daddy, that's not good. I know she wants Freakzilla though, he's more of a man than Test & Triple H.

He's got her down! She's about to be one of the freaks.

HE'S GOING TO RAW!

Top Bottom