• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

I'm watching the LU Season 2 marathon El Rey is doing and I'm noticing just how well LU does when it comes to teasing things that eventually come full circle. Muertes/Cuerno was set up in the very first episode of the season and didn't happen until Ultima Lucha.

Nxt 10 man tag main event

wD5S5tRh.jpg

https://mobile.twitter.com/CUTTlNGEDGE/status/754496733103652864

Kaladin

I'm going to a local wrestling show tomorrow night.

13592287_833067890161069_8822207407309767084_n.jpg

I expect it to be horrible fun.

There is a motherfucking weapons on a pole match.

Bert409

The Wrestling Observer Newsletter (via Wrestling Inc) reports that Vince McMahon is reportedly “very upset” with Roman Reigns for his wellness policy violation earlier this month. It may have an affect on the decision making for the WWE Draft this Tuesday. Reigns will still be pushed as one of the top guys but may not be pushed as the top guy.

In the same report, Dave Meltzer noted that several top names have been “moved around” over the last several weeks.

APfm6iz.gif

Adree

Gallows and Anderson are fucking great on Talk is Jericho, they can join Big Show in the group of wrestlers I don't want to watch on tv but will always listen to on podcasts.

KingBroly

Banned
They should bring back time limits for matches, at least for TV.

Draws aren't a bad thing. They can promote sportsmanship, as well as develop characters a little bit.

After three failed marriage and at his age... Why?

I've been wanting time limits back for TV for a long time now, it'd also add some urgency to TV matches.
Love conquers all friend. He doesn't learn though lol.

Cute, Booker & Goldust believed in themselves then they won the titles.

Top Bottom