• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

DMczaf

boo.gif

bjork

Lot of dudes talking about WCW booking stuff here, but I don't think a lot of you were there to speak definitively.

#freenash

Tanahashi wins A block, Naito wins B block. Naito beats Tanahashi. Unless they go with someone else winning the G1 and Naito taking the briefcase later (which they've never done). Either way, it seems like Okada vs. Naito at the Dome is an obvious direction, and rightfully so.

That mania is just so good overall that the title match gets lost in the shuffle. Doesn't help that Shawn is out there provoking Bret the whole time but considering where that goes it's probably for the best.

Sid disappears like a mirage right after that too. Ahmed does the same thing nearly a year later.
At the end of that era guys like Goldust, Ahmed, and Sid started getting crazy awesome roles then the fizzed out later which sucked. Ahmed's fauly was his own, Sid errr half and half, and Goldust's wasn't his fault at all.
Sorry, haven't been keeping up with NXT lately.
No doubt man. I don't even keep up with the week to week stuff, I just get information and call it quots lol

Mahonay

Banned
Triple H to Smackdown is pretty much the only potential shock based on brand alone. Cena and Reigns going to the same brand would be unexpected though.
It's at least a possibility now that Vince is allegedly upset enough with Reigns to perhaps pullback his push as the top face of the company.

But...they sure are talking about Reigns a lot every single week for someone that the company is apparently upset with.

Thank you, KANETHEBIGRED.

I like how Matt looks like he thinks Lesnar is gonna hug him. He used to see the best in people before he was #Broken, thanks to Brother Nero.

I think Matt deserves his revenge against Brock in 2016.

Top Bottom