• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

Zach

NeoGAF Virgil McMahon, I challenge you to an accelerated mock draft.

1. NVM
2. Z
3. Z
4. NVM
5. NVM

And so on.

Unless you're chicken. Coo-cah! Coo-cah!

Vince about to snitch on superfly.

Orndorff's moustache will overcome.
PB4MYnM.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
NeoGAF Virgil McMahon, I challenge you to an accelerated mock draft.

1. NVM
2. Z
3. Z
4. NVM
5. NVM

And so on.

Unless you're chicken. Coo-cah! Coo-cah!

Sure, I don't wanna post it public though. Two terrible weenies did it once before and by gosh I wouldn't want to do it again!

Would you be theming yours? Mine would have an overarching theme.

I'm at work for another 45 mins.

You can take this post to the bank, Sunflower: Daniel Bryan will have a large contingent of chain wrestlers under 6 feet tall and eventually reinstate the WWE Cruiserweight title.

Sheitttttttttt

Toki767

I can just imagine them making Bryan the reason Reigns is drafted to Smackdown. Like insisting on it with Shane. And the crowd won't know whether to boo or cheer.

Fox318

Ryback was great and him cutting promos like a motivational speaker was great.

He should have had stiff as fuck matches that didn't build around a chant and then cut promos about how his intake of BCAA every day proves he is motivated in life.

Followed by
Nikki doing a swerve and siding with Bryan for once with Brie accusing her of finding it easy because she gets to be on the road alongside John after she returns from her injury.

Although in all actuality (and outside the world of scripted reality shows), he probably will only be away like one or two days a week, and it depends on how often as a GM he will appear.

Double swerve: Bryan married a Bella all right, but it wasn't Brie.

Bryan becomes SmackDown's Authority and feuds with John Cena because a bad authority is the only story WWE knows.

Toki767

Double swerve: Bryan married a Bella all right, but it wasn't Brie.

Bryan becomes SmackDown's Authority and feuds with John Cena because a bad authority is the only story WWE knows.

That's not true. There's "bad" authority and there's "tag team match, playa" authority.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

#TeamNVM
1. AJ Styles
2. Luke Harper
3. Bray Wyatt
4. Finn Balor
5. Alberto Del Rio

#TeamZach (GM: imbask)
1. Dean Ambrose
2. Rusev
3. It's Bayley!
4. The Big Show

imBask

Banned
it just occured to me, usually a draft is way more interesting right off the bat, since all the big names come out, and then it usually dies down as we get into the later rounds

do you think the GMs will go full kayfabe and keep hot picks scattered throughout the show?

This just says it all about "Ring of Honor," doesn't it?

lethalcabanawon.jpg

As someone who's been following ROH since 2003, I'd say interest online is at an all-time low - it wasn't even this bad during the Pearce or Cornette booking eras and the NJPW partnership is about the only thing keeping them on the map. It feels so dated, the TV show is genuinely a chore to sit through and the PPVs are always priced at a premium, so expectations are much higher when they invariably under-perform.

Also, there's just so much wrestling out there that's actually enjoyable to watch, it makes ROH an even more difficult prospect to sell when the product is so listless. Other US promotions like AAW, Beyond & EVOLVE are kicking ROH's ass in terms of entertainment value, let alone the wide range of awesome wrestling from Japan, Europe and Mexico that's becoming ever more readily available. ROH is worse than TNA at this point, I can't believe how low they've sunk.

jmdajr

it just occured to me, usually a draft is way more interesting right off the bat, since all the big names come out, and then it usually dies down as we get into the later rounds

do you think the GMs will go full kayfabe and keep hot picks scattered throughout the show?

Show is two hours with 45 minutes of commercials.

Surprised if they even announce 12 people. Hell jobbers will be announced on twitter or Instagram during the break.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm a weenie

#TeamNVM
1. AJ Styles
2. Luke Harper
3. Bray Wyatt
4. Finn Balor
5. Alberto Del Rio
6. Joey Samoey
7. Kevin Owens

#TeamZach (GM: imbask)
1. Dean Ambrose
2. Rusev
3. It's Bayley!
4. The Big Show
5. Seth Rollins
6. Roman Reigns

imBask

Banned
Show is two hours with 45 minutes of commercials.

Surprised if they even announce 12 people. Hell jobbers will be announced on twitter or Instagram during the break.

yeahhh I guess that's a possibility, they'll announce like 12 picks and drop the remaining 80 on twitter

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
As someone who's been following ROH since 2003, I'd say interest online is at an all-time low - it wasn't even this bad during the Pearce or Cornette booking eras and the NJPW partnership is about the only thing keeping them on the map. It feels so dated, the TV show is genuinely a chore to sit through and the PPVs are always priced at a premium, so expectations are much higher when they invariably under-perform.

Also, there's just so much wrestling out there that's actually enjoyable to watch, it makes ROH an even more difficult prospect to sell when the product is so listless. Other US promotions like AAW, Beyond & EVOLVE are kicking ROH's ass in terms of entertainment value, let alone the wide range of awesome wrestling from Japan, Europe and Mexico that's becoming ever more readily available. ROH is worse than TNA at this point, I can't believe how low they've sunk.

Seems a bit harsh, but in a way, no lies. I mean, this isn't a good matchup. It's hard to justify spending time with ROH aside from special events that are different, yet they're still mired in the same muck they can't seem to get their boots out of.

Top Bottom