• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

Caderfix

By the way, we'll never know what is inside of the box Shane had, the one Vince was so afraid of and the reason why Shane got a shot at WM, right?

By the way, we'll never know what is inside of the box Shane had, the one Vince was so afraid of and the reason why Shane got a shot at WM, right?
That disappeared the moment Vince was all "haha, now you will NEVER be in control of Raw. Anyways, here have 50% the control of Raw" like the night after WM.

bjork

Yes, they can't abide the truth that rasslin is the best source of reaction GIFs out there.

EeHhYj0.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Yes, they can't abide the truth that rasslin is the best source of reaction GIFs out there.
When you're right you're right. Especially when it comes to dismissive "you are nothing" jiffs. We the kings and queens.

Kurita

This reminds me

There's a gif that people used to post ITT, there's like maybe 10 people running towards the camera on it. I think it's happening backstage.

I never got the context but it always cracked me up for some reason.

If someone knows what I'm talking about please post it

bjork

This reminds me

There's a gif that people used to post ITT, there's like maybe 10 people running towards the camera on it. I think it's happening backstage.

it's the one with agents running, right? I don't recall the context for it but I want to say it's from a nitro

Show fucking sucks, and gamer standards are fucking poor

never heard it so I can't say, I listen to bombcasts at work when I'm working alone, and that's enough for me.

This reminds me

running.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
never heard it so I can't say, I listen to bombcasts at work when I'm working alone, and that's enough for me.

People don't understand how important a big personality is. There's only a couple in gaming, like antiquated gaming circles like I prefer - most big personalities strike it rich on youtube by being personalities. Audio podcasts for gamers are typically very dry and boring and I say this AS a kideo game podcaster.

Top Bottom