• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

Toki767

I just want to see how long they can keep the Cruiserweight division going before they let one or two of the heavyweights beat them all up.

KissVibes

Banned
I just want to see how long they can keep the Cruiserweight division going before they let one or two of the heavyweights beat them all up.

Sheamus will face the Cruiserweight Champion, Apollo Crews, at WrestleMania after being eliminated by Crews at the Rumble.

Alucard

Banned
Alberto del Turn-the-channel-O. I'm getting bored already, guys. Thinking of just stopping and reading some J.K. Rowling instead.

tales-of-beedle-the-bard.jpg

Seriously.

But The Miz, Bob Backlund, and D-Young are keeping me watching right now, not gonna lie. The Miz has become a very good heel. And he's stealth promoting Backlund's book.

Sephzilla

I just watched the opening with the GMs. Jesus Christ, Steph's awkward constant interrupting in order to get the last word in anytime someone made a dig at her was so annoying and really drives home how bad of a heel she is and how she never let's anyone go over.

Did Darren do anything in that match?

I dig the "training with his eccentric coach" angle but it would help if he looked impressive in the ring. He won the battle royal by doing nothing as well

Did Darren do anything in that match?

I dig the "training with his eccentric coach" angle but it would help if he looked impressive in the ring. He won the battle royal by doing nothing as well

I think the gimmick is that Darren is a geek who lucks into wins. I expect him to win the title on Sunday because Miz knocks himself out going for his finish or something.

Top Bottom