• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

So if they were continuing on the Network, why didn't Cole mention that as they went off-air? That whole thing seemed haphazard, even by WWE standards.

I dont like they way they did this with the Network, but I want WWE to try something similar...

Bring back the Hardcore Title and the 24/7 rule, and always have a camera following the champ that can go live at any time. Use Youtube Streaming, Facebook Live, and the Network to do a bunch od random stuff.

Youtube ad money for 200K views for each video should be enough to cover the costs of a guy with a camera.

UberTag

I dont like they way they did this with the Network, but I want WWE to try something similar...

Bring back the Hardcore Title and the 24/7 rule, and always have a camera following the champ that can go live at any time. Use Youtube Streaming, Facebook Live, and the Network to do a bunch od random stuff.

Youtube ad money for 200K views for each video should be enough to cover the costs of a guy with a camera.
That title needs to be defended on every WWE Network Show. Total Divas. Camp WWE. Table for 3. Have it show up in the most random places and book title changes on the fly.

MG310

Thought they might just vacate the title but that wouldn't swing the draft picks either way.

Stephanie doesn't want Dean and will take Seth and Roman to have the biggest chance of her show walking away with the belt.

None of this makes any sense. Steph still can't decide if she's a heel or not. Why is Steph on Team Seth and Shane on Team Dean? They are going to draft their own guys what is the point of having one heel show and one face show? It feels like the WWE just exists for the McMahon's to fellate themselves and make everything else up as they go along. There is nothing coherent about what is going on and the draft will probably only make it worse.

I feel better now.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
None of this makes any sense. Steph still can't decide if she's a heel or not. Why is Steph on Team Seth and Shane on Team Dean? They are going to draft their own guys what is the point of having one heel show and one face show? It feels like the WWE just exists for the McMahon's to fellate themselves and make everything else up as they go along. There is nothing coherent about what is going on and the draft will probably only make it worse.

Steph knows she is a heel. It's just that instead of being a 9 or a 10 on the Heel scale like when D-Bry or Reigns was champion she's been about a 2 or a 3 during the play nice with Shane era, gradually ramping back up. She's not winning matches or wearing Barbarian Queen/S&M gear so you know she's not fully powered up, but she's been slapping people and talking over them so she's back to a good 7.5.

Her biggest issue as a heel is that no one can ever get one over on her unless they are leaving the company, ala Vicky. Even then Steph wins because she gets what she wants. Her dad on the other hand had no problem letting people get over her in the end. She's more like the NWO in that even when you win over her you still lose, and that's an issue. She needs to be more vulnerable.

I think they made Mick the Raw GM solely because they don't want a "heel" show and "face" show. Same reason they are adding Cruiserweight division to Raw. They want to give people reason to watch both. And Steph was so obviously a heel tonight. I don't know what gave you the impression of her acting like a babyface.

I think they made Mick the Raw GM solely because they don't want a "heel" show and "face" show. Same reason they are adding Cruiserweight division to Raw. They want to give people reason to watch both. And Steph was so obviously a heel tonight. I don't know what gave you the impression of her acting like a babyface.

Laughing it up and cutting it up with Shane and Daniel in the ring. Also, why would the woman who thinks Dean is not fit to represent the WWE as champion turn around and name Mick Foley as GM?

This is the first Raw i've watched in years.

The wrestling is awful. Just putrid. What was with all the tag matches?

I am blind to the storylines so I didn't pay much attention to them but none of the actual wrestling was good. I know Sami Zayn is a good wrestler but his tag match was awful. He's supposed to hate Kevin Owens with a passion, but they had next to no chemistry together. Jericho looks like he's just collecting a paycheck.

Foffy

Banned
This was such a...downgrade compared to watching day one of the G1 Climax.

What of note happened at all during this show that didn't get leaked last week?

Laughing it up and cutting it up with Shane and Daniel in the ring. Also, why would the woman who thinks Dean is not fit to represent the WWE as champion turn around and name Mick Foley as GM?

I took her laughing as more mocking them. The Foley thing is completely illogical, especially considering the speech she gave about Bryan, but it doesn't make her a babyface.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
This is the first Raw i've watched in years.

The wrestling is awful. Just putrid. What was with all the tag matches?

I am blind to the storylines so I didn't pay much attention to them but none of the actual wrestling was good. I know Sami Zayn is a good wrestler but his tag match was awful. He's supposed to hate Kevin Owens with a passion, but they had next to no chemistry together. Jericho looks like he's just collecting a paycheck.
Nobody puts effort into random matches on Raw

I was pretty surprised to see both Sanada and Marufuji go over on day 1, but I like the decision a lot. Sanada gets a ton of credibility and showed he can go with the top guys. And now they have a fall program for Okada with Marufuji.

I took her laughing as more mocking them. The Foley thing is completely illogical, especially considering the speech she gave about Bryan, but it doesn't make her a babyface.

it's not a heel move either. If their plan was to not have one show be the heel show and one show be the face show, they've failed to pull it off by associating them so much with Steph and Shane respectively. So like, is Steph going to draft and faces? And why? Will Shane draft heels?

it's not a heel move either. If their plan was to not have one show be the heel show and one show be the face show, they've failed to pull it off by associating them so much with Steph and Shane respectively. So like, is Steph going to draft and faces? And why? Will Shane draft heels?

I feel like the whole point of GMs is so Steph and Shane won't have to be on TV every week. If they are, then it negates the need for GMs.

Blue, do the GOD DAMN JOB, god damn it!

I got Scooter taping his fists in the back if your ass goes into business for yourself again!

tumblr_n8xb09MP6W1qaa8d1o2_500.gif

Top Bottom