• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

DMczaf

I missed this show in Vegas last month :(

2Aojy84.jpg

Cagey

Banned
I shouted out Karl Anderson's Twitter profile a few months back.
Big shout out to Karl Anderson's twitter bio flashed on RAW for all to see.

Amazing hashtag.

He now has my favorite gimmick in professional wrestling.

I take back all the bad things I've said.

Cagey

Banned
How hot is Karl's Hot Asian Wife?
He's posted a photo of her with sunglasses on so we can confirm he does have a wife and she's quite possibly Asian. Hotness level undetermined as of yet. I will report back with further findings, friend.

DMczaf

I've said it before, but I will be damned if my future son or daughter becomes a wrestling fan.

This is MY curse! I must protect them.

You're lucky I'm already booked for Once in a Lifetime vs Scooter at WrassleGAFMania or else our blood feud would be settled at the granddaddy of them all!

DM thinks he's a draw and has a ton of sway
But all he does is copy/paste from Dave

Not that shocking, he's as dumb as a brick
Nobody even cares about a "Snowglobe Kliq"

HEY!

Let's rock

Everybody, lets rock

DM is super easy to mock

But we're dancing 'cause Cleveland rocks!

HnLSL.gif

Cagey

Banned
https://twitter.com/karlandersonwwe/status/735985887545171969

This is all we have right now. Proof inconclusive but trending towards Karl living the gimmick and keeping kayfabe alive.

My wife (tip your drinks, friends, I did it again!) didn't find any more photos than that but does support the hashtag and Anderson for saying it. But not Anderson himself.

Or Enzo: "is he supposed to be on meth". Insulting New Jersey like that. smh.

Is the Styles Clash AJ's heel finisher vs the Phenomenal Forearm being his face finisher?
Would make sense given how popular he was able to make the Forearm and how the Clash was relegated to teased signature move.

https://twitter.com/karlandersonwwe/status/735985887545171969

This is all we have right now. Proof inconclusive but trending towards Karl living the gimmick and keeping kayfabe alive.

My wife (tip your drinks, friends, I did it again!) didn't find any more photos than that but does support the hashtag and Anderson for saying it. But not Anderson himself.

Or Enzo: "is he supposed to be on meth". Insulting New Jersey like that. smh.

Would make sense given how popular he was able to make the Forearm and how the Clash was relegated to teased signature move.
I had a video last week, can't find it now

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
So Women's title the only one not on the line @ the PPV?

Tag titles aren't on the line. They can't be put on the line in a 3 on 3, only in a traditional 2 on 2. The same reason why New Day lost at Mania to the League of Nations and didn't lose the titles.

Top Bottom