• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

bjork

Seriously, how can anyone dislike, or even hate, Queen Becky?

All she needs to do is ditch the goggles and the orange hair, and she goes up several cool tiers immediately. It's like if someone made you the world's most delicious sandwich, but it came in a box coated with pictures of harlequin babies. Yes this is probably delicious, but the presentation needs a rework.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Seriously, how can anyone dislike, or even hate, Queen Becky?

The 'arm' related lines are really dumb. ADR pre-dumb kick finisher worked the arm to set up his finisher more than she does. ZSJ works the arm to set up his finisher more than she does. It feels like she just has armbar as a finisher because it's 'cool'

Anth0ny

All she needs to do is ditch the goggles and the orange hair, and she goes up several cool tiers immediately. It's like if someone made you the world's most delicious sandwich, but it came in a box coated with pictures of harlequin babies. Yes this is probably delicious, but the presentation needs a rework.

man

people really hate how becky looks huh

bjork

Nathan Jones? Is this nailz again? It's been like ten years since we last saw him.

What are you trying to say, all big white guys look the same? Even two dudes that look pretty much nothing alike?

Also Nailz would destroy Nathan Jones. At least, in character.

What are you trying to say, all big white guys look the same? Even two dudes that look pretty much nothing alike?

Also Nailz would destroy Nathan Jones. At least, in character.
I said nothing, you did. I just see a guy in a cell holding his head. I'm putting two and two together lol

Not sure about Bryan and Foley. As in, not sure that having GMs that are more over than the talent is a good thing or a potentially bad thing?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
There's like no way that Cruiserweight division happens before the CWC ends. There's like 2 guys on the roster who are even arguably cruiserweights.

Like, Finn Balor would sort of count but they're not gonna make an undrafted (since the division is a Raw exclusive) division out of Finn, Neville and Kalisto.

Awww Dawn & al front married on sd. What a great way to start the year.

John Cena sucks, guy can't rap at all. I wanna hear bull rap.

Eddie's new hair cut though, I miss the mullet already.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Fans throwing trash in the ring during LA Park vs Rush got me all
tumblr_inline_o844ygNtfK1rf2cxb_500.gif

Adree

Yeah the heavily scripted promos suck but it was embarrassing to have Foley out there forgetting his lines twice in one speech.

bjork

Steiner and Hunter, arm wrestling match. This is wrestling. Has nothing on Ahmed & Davey boy though

I wonder who the legit best arm wrestler would be in the locker room. I could see someone like Harley Race taking dudes down quick, but I know next to nothing about arm wrestling.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Abyss's 2005 run sticks out like a sore thumb amongst all his shit. I don't know why that year was the only year he was consistently great and have great matches of varying types and never ever had anything close to it before or after.

Toki767

Do you guys think Steph has white hair if she doesn't dye her hair?

Shane's only 46 and he has seemingly had white hair forever.

It might be in the McMahon genes.

I wonder who the legit best arm wrestler would be in the locker room. I could see someone like Harley Race taking dudes down quick, but I know next to nothing about arm wrestling.
Haku for every thing. Nah, I'd definitely have to go with Andre or Mark Henry. Scott Norton & Owen as well. I know Norton competed professionally in it.

Mengetsu

On some seriousness Pokemon GO is making Nintendo a million dollars a day. This just proves how powerful that company is with it's IP's and how much fans old and new are willing to shell out for something they love but, just not on Nintendo's hardware.

If they would wake up understand this and become a 3rd party publisher they would make a killing. In the famous words of some Punk I forget his name Nintendo are millionaire's who should be billionaire's.

And it's not even a good game. This is why Nintendo is never gonna get good again.

Also, I pre-ordered a Nintendo Mini Classic #partoftheproblem.
Fun fact, the mini classic will be the first time Nintendo has EVER gotten any money from me. All of my other stuff was handed down lol!

Pikma

Banned
On some seriousness Pokemon GO is making Nintendo a million dollars a day. This just proves how powerful that company is with it's IP's and how much fans old and new are willing to shell out for something they love but, just not on Nintendo's hardware.

If they would wake up understand this and become a 3rd party publisher they would make a killing. In the famous words of some Punk I forget his name Nintendo are millionaire's who should be billionaire's.
They are billionaires already...

Do you guys think any woman wrestler gets a top 10 draft pick?

It's obviously Charlotte if it happens though. But do they have the stupidity to actually split that roster. Well we know they do but will they actually do it. So much suspense for tonight guys.

Kurita

It's obviously Charlotte if it happens though. But do they have the stupidity to actually split that roster. Well we know they do but will they actually do it. So much suspense for tonight guys.

Sasha, Bayley, Charlotte
Pick one (if not two)

Browny

Banned

If she was rumoured, Asuka for sure. But yeah, Charlotte is getting picked high up.

Although why do I get the nasty feeling Steph will pick woman after woman because "it's my revolution people lol smile buy my book"...

In other news, Eddie "The Beast" Hall from Stoke just lifted half a tonne. Vince will be signing him up in due course.

17976c3b-fb37-4b69-b44a-8470ae352572.jpg

#hosstuesday

klonere

Banned
John and Wai draft:

Who has the better roster?

I know the person who I got this from spelled Wai name wrong.

Wai crushed it. No contest, stop the damn draft.

John's roster is full of people with a ton of mileage too, he'd struggle a lot with injuries methinks.

Top Bottom