• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

XenoRaven

I'm looking forward to it because no matter the outcome, I win.

Shitty Retronauts. It's just so bland. And people over there that are getting into it with me think it's some kind of sin to get bored to tears with people reading google docs and Wikipedia entries. It's not a big deal, I like big personalities in my shows I listen to (not assholes, people have a hard time separating the difference) - so I wanted something good. I've found some okay recommends. Nothing amazing yet.
Did you say

"I don't care for this podcast"

or

"This is a shitty podcast for dumb babbys"

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Did you say

"I don't care for this podcast"

or

"This is a shitty podcast for dumb babbys"

Started as the top one

Then it went into a middle ground

then babbys appeared and I held my tongue

Best backstage segment?

13754118_1353074341389367_6936319195852483967_n.jpg

Best backstage segment.
Future--------Present

8pm - 3,204 M
9pm - 3,236 M
10pm - 2,960 M
RAW was ranked #10 for the night in viewership and #2 in the 18-49 demographic.

In Nielsen’s nightly Twitter TV ratings for series & specials, WWE RAW had 176,000 tweets with 45,000 unique authors. The show ranked #2 for the night, behind the Republican National Convention.

Zach

Shitty Retronauts. It's just so bland. And people over there that are getting into it with me think it's some kind of sin to get bored to tears with people reading google docs and Wikipedia entries. It's not a big deal, I like big personalities in my shows I listen to (not assholes, people have a hard time separating the difference) - so I wanted something good. I've found some okay recommends. Nothing amazing yet.

What do you have against google docs, you son of a gun?

Kaladin

I don't know what the most intriguing part about tonight will be.

The title match, the draft, the NXT 6 or even what Smackdown Live will look like.

Caderfix

I don't know what the most intriguing part about tonight will be.

The title match, the draft, the NXT 6 or even what Smackdown Live will look like.

I hyped to see the final teams. the rest is a nice bonus too, but today is the day I'll decide which show I should prioritize.

My 5 for ratings.

Wyatts
New Day
Enzo & Cass
KO
Shield

Each one of these groups/person the crowd has been highly behind them. Even the Wyatts with the firefly

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
What do you have against google docs, you son of a gun?

nothin' except people shouldn't expect to be entertaining by default while they read words off of a doc.

I feel podcasting should bring forth personality first, that is what you are selling.

I'm just interested to see if they

-actually try to balance the rosters
-intentionally differentiate the rosters to give the shows different feels
-keep Raw as the only thing potentially worth watching, Smackdown remaining the B show

Sephzilla

I really hope based off of the rosters that Raw and Smackdown will be noticeably different shows. Like, Raw w/ Cruiserweights and traditional main event talent and Smackdown becoming kind of a "NuNXT" would be cool

Kaladin

**It will be a four-man commentary booth tonight with Mauro Ranallo, Jerry Lawler, Byron Saxton and Michael Cole on the broadcast.

Heel

The thing is, I independently agree with you on this, but don't want to be seen as your wrestlin' buddy rolling in to cape for you.

I think bean breath has it right. Stick to guests with discernible personalities like @ShaneWatch, and use ToastyFrog's YouTube for a well-prepared and researched information dump if that's your thing.

The thing is, I independently agree with you on this, but don't want to be seen as your wrestlin' buddy rolling in to cape for you.

I think bean breath has it right. Stick to guests with discernible personalities like @ShaneWatch, and use ToastyFrog's YouTube for a well-prepared and researched information dump if that's your thing.

none of this sounds safe

Heel

none of this sounds safe

This is a safe space, Jimmy King.

Now, in public, I take a few precautions when listening to podcasts detailing retro kideo games.

One, I make sure no one can see the screen of my iPhone when I skip through Crunchy Roll commercials.

Two, I nod my head as if I'm listening to a catchy pop hit, when in fact I'm listening to Jeremy Parish lead a nuanced discussion on JRPG fan translations.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I went to the theater and saw Ghostbusters

as someone who has openly not understood the hype for the original ghostbusters beyond being a decent movie, boy it was real bad

This is a safe space, Jimmy King.

Now, in public, I take a few precautions when listening to podcasts detailing retro kideo games.

One, I make sure no one can see the screen of my iPhone when I skip through Crunchy Roll commercials.

Two, I nod my head as if I'm listening to a catchy pop hit, when in fact I'm listening to Jeremy Parish lead a nuanced discussion on JRPG fan translations.

f

Top notch tips here, as always.

Heel

Also, another solid tip for those who want to listen to wrestling podcasts, retro game podcasts and the like in a #safe manner.

When you're done cruising down the freeway listening to Ric Flair chop it up with Terry Funk through your vehicle's bluetooth, switch back to an acceptable FM station before turning your car off.

That way, if by chance you end up giving someone a ride, you aren't forced to turn your car on and hurriedly attempt to turn off a podcast retrospective on the Klonoa series.

We've all been there.

Ghostbusters was very funny. I was a little mystified on they gave a mini-boss push to that super Tim Burton-y guy with the black and white striped pants without setting him up even a tiny bit, and I was amazed at Kristen Wiig being anything less than amazing, but it was a very funny movie.

klonere

Banned
I hadn't seen the full list. Some shocking names in there.

I think everyone knows that WWE isn't responsible for any brain damage Sabu might have.

Chavo is also a road agent for LU which LOVES its ridiculous weapon shots to the head.

The hypocrisy runs deep.

Top Bottom