• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

giphy.gif

!!!

SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

1bcotk8m.gif
Figured out Seph's alt account.

I expect wwe to be lazy and have both titles looking alike but the raw title will have a red background and Smackdown blue. The women's title already has the red background so it fits perfectly well with when they do a baby blue bg for the sd title.

Sephzilla

I still maintain that introducing a second world title is a horrible idea.

But then again, look at how the draft went. WWE is all about the bad ideas.

Pikma

Banned
Just to add some more context to Cesaro's shoot:

https://youtu.be/HxbFkkrjwmE
(This was on monday)

It's pretty clear the guy had different expectations for the draft, incredible that the wrestlers have no fucking idea of what is going on until it actually happens, it's so stupid

It'll be so funny if this is what Vince wanted from Cesaro the whole time. I can't wait to hear what Stone Cold has to say regarding the whole thing.

bjork

Cesaro is Brooklyn Brawler with a better haircut.

Temple of the Dog tour has never happened, we've seen someone reside in the midcard forever.

Temple of the Dog!

Sephzilla

If WWE creative was clever they'd spin this Cesaro thing into an Aaron Rodgers-like story where Cesaro gets a massive chip on his shoulder over being snubbed and goes on a tear through the heavyweight division. The reality is that he'll probably hit four thousand uppercuts on Roman Reigns and lose to a single spear

eis68UK.jpg

Wow, PCW not only getting a big indie name before everyone else in the UK, but also booking him against someone he'll have a belter of a match with? I'm impressed.

bjork

If WWE creative was clever they'd spin this Cesaro thing into an Aaron Rodgers-like story where Cesaro gets a massive chip on his shoulder over being snubbed and goes on a tear through the heavyweight division. The reality is that he'll probably hit four thousand uppercuts on Roman Reigns and lose to a single spear

He should be the one to get my serial killer gimmick. The bad part is, it only works in April after WM, when they endeavor people.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Cesaro is Brooklyn Brawler with a better haircut.

Temple of the Dog tour has never happened, we've seen someone reside in the midcard forever.

Temple of the Dog!

I'm gonna try to hit the Seattle date but god knows that might be one of the toughest to hit. I can't wait. Amazing, man. Amazing.

Toki767

I still maintain that introducing a second world title is a horrible idea.

But then again, look at how the draft went. WWE is all about the bad ideas.

It's pretty clear that they've learned nothing from the first draft.

I imagine their entire logic about why the first draft failed in the first place is because Smackdown kept moving stations.

Wonder what they blame it on this time. You know USA isn't paying big money for Smackdown to have 2 million viewers a week.

Incredible, lolROH is now absolutely a thing.

How are you gonna be less competent than fucking TNA?

I was gonna say this should be reserved until January but fucking lol let's be real, even if they only manage to keep half those guys they're still absolutely fucked

Heel

If Cesaro's mentality is "I want to wrestle and not talk, sorry if I mess up", then he should get used to being on the mid-card. That's not the way wrestling works.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
If Cesaro's mentality is "I want to wrestle and not talk, sorry if I mess up", then he should get used to being on the mid-card. That's not the way wrestling works.

Yeah, he's really in a tough spot right now.

Anth0ny

hard to say this when the most pushed star in the company can't wrestle or talk

Kaladin

I still don't get how Mojo Rawley was one of the six picks from NXT.

I can kind of understand Carmella.....kind of. But Mojo is a waste of TV time every time he's in the ring.

Ithil

I can kind of understand Carmella.....kind of. But Mojo is a waste of TV time every time he's in the ring.

He's been there for years and is going nowhere on NXT. There comes a time where you either call them up or release them, and the latter doesn't make much sense to do after spending money on them for years.

He's almost certainly just going to be a jobber.

klonere

Banned
I was gonna say this should be reserved until January but fucking lol let's be real, even if they only manage to keep half those guys they're still absolutely fucked

Yup. Being the junior partner in that NJPW relationship has turned out to be a very damaging move.

That and the terribly structured TV, awful storylines and wrestling style.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Meltzer says he knows what's happening with Bayley but he won't say until the SHEETZ come out

klonere

Banned
eis68UK.jpg

Wow, PCW not only getting a big indie name before everyone else in the UK, but also booking him against someone he'll have a belter of a match with? I'm impressed.

They need to do Noam vs Riddle for the title.

There's pretty much no one I don't want to see Riddle wrestle to be fair.

He'll turn on Zack when Zack wins Sunday, there's your first midcard title feud of the new bad era

WWE is a family company and a family product.

I'm confident they'll trade Del Rio for Cesaro so Papi can continue the destruction of Paige's ovaries.

Top Bottom