• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

jmdajr

So one of my main routes getting home get fucking F5'd

core_breaking_now.jpg

Kalisto for Owens pls.

Maybe Kalisto was put off because he's a Cruiserweight drafted to the show that won't have that division? Guy just seemed really out of it.

I can't help but find it hilarious that in Kayfabe, Steph and Mick are seemingly so against Heath Slater that they straight up used two picks to take Curtis and Bo instead of just drafting the Social Outcasts together as one. I really hope they actually use that fact as a goofy plot-point.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
They are not stupid enough to put Balor in the cruiserweight division.

They probably are.

They would not have drafted Finn in the first 5 minutes of the incredibly hyped-up show to put him in the kids division.

The Cruiserweight division does not exist yet and won't for a while. That was just part of hype for the CWC and something that will happen after the CWC ends. You basically need another 5 or 6 guys to make that even a thing because even if you combined Raw and SD's rosters there's only 4 guys who even vaguely might qualify.

Cesaro definitely seems like the kind of guy that would be frustrated at languishing in mid-card obscurity, but given how lame the Cesaro Swing and European Uppercut train is, I don't know how you can raise his level.

Kaladin

So based on the draft, which brand are you more excited to watch?

I think I want to watch Raw more actually.....they have more names I'd want to see and that cruiserweight division.

Mahonay

Banned

I think I want to watch Raw more actually.....they have more names I'd want to see and that cruiserweight division.
Honestly the draft made me want to watch neither.

Guess I'm interested to see what they do differently with Smackdown next week.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I need someone to explain it to me. How the fuck did that make any sense at all for anyone involved.

then they draft zayn right after and king shits all over the pick lmaaaaaaaaooooooooo

Zayn got the last laugh becuase King is unemployed now.

Raw 100%

Smackdown is basically in a place where on paper it looks pretty terrible, but if they actually made an effort to make the show itself feel different it could end up being cool. The show last night was trash but I think most of us were marking out for the picture in picture mid-match commercial break. Could be cool.

I don't have any faith in them to do so though

Kaladin

Raw 100%

Smackdown is basically in a place where on paper it looks pretty terrible, but if they actually made an effort to make the show itself feel different it could end up being cool. The show last night was trash but I think most of us were marking out for the picture in picture mid-match commercial break. Could be cool.

I don't have any faith in them to do so though

Why did that go away after the first match? I wanted it back for the main event.

notworksafe

Smackdown for me. Stong base for the roster with Dean/Cena/AJ and a lot of folks with room to grow as performers. Plus a two hour show and no Roman Reigns have me very optimistic.

I see Smackdown as a show that seems rough but definitely has a lot of potential and Raw as the "status quo" show. I'll miss KO and New Day but I'll watch their clips on Youtube.

Sd so I can see my boy Dean. Even though my Boys New Day and Swaggy are on Raw.

😔😢😢

I would put money on Sasha's mystery partner being face Nia Jax

It's the best case scenario for disappointing everyone who bothers to tune in

Top Bottom