• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

Cn2GXSZWcAAiDhK.jpg
First round KO

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
It is relevant when a "global brand" is said to hire a guy because of his ties to a celebrity that nobody outside of the US will know.

Lawrence Taylor once main evented WrestleMania.

Menome

I'm willing to bet the avatar that my account is left with that by the time I die, there will be more The Marine films than there are sequels to The Land Before Time.

Menome

Oh, stop. I'm just playing it up for you guys because you love it! I'm well-adjusted and respected by my community, I swear!

Zach, in Team D-Minus, we can share our Bayley-love whilst we do each other's hair and paint our fingernails.

The story stuff in Lucha Underground does nothing for me but man it's fun to watch

I've had season 2 collecting on my DVR unwatched, tried to keep up but just didn't care enough to do so. Tonight's card seems pretty rad though so why not. I'll go back and catch up at some point lol, def want to see some matches like Mil vs Monster

somedevil

Hideo Itami in 2 weeks!!!

Yep.

Also, I hope WWE trademarked a lucha thing before someone else got to it.

I don't understand the whole angle here other than to suck all heat off AA before they leave for the main roster.....which seems dumb

Unlike TNA, NXT puts over new talent before the old talent leaves. Plus they gave out with the beaten before the match and it seems like
they are doing a rematch at Brooklyn

Kaladin

The story stuff in Lucha Underground does nothing for me but man it's fun to watch

I've had season 2 collecting on my DVR unwatched, tried to keep up but just didn't care enough to do so. Tonight's card seems pretty rad though so why not. I'll go back and catch up at some point lol, def want to see some matches like Mil vs Monster

That is kind of where I am with it. It's amazing wrestlers and amazing characters, but the story they compose around these characters is very basic and often loose.

That is kind of where I am with it. It's amazing wrestlers and amazing characters, but the story they compose around these characters is very basic and often loose.

What the story is the opposite its very intricate and this show has been built all season

Everything matters on this show

It doesn't help that I skipped Season 1, but I mean it's not exactly some incredible story or something lol. It's dumb Mortal Kombat storytelling, which I appreciate, but I'm not like WHOA HOW WILL THIS BE RESOLVED NEXT EPISODE? I just wanna see some unsafe looking spots lol

Someone here said Nia Jax can only improve on Raw, and I'm like bro she can do that ON NXT. Bayley is spinning her wheels over there at Full Sail as I watch this episode of NXT.

Top Bottom